ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

My very first Givenchy reveal!

POST A REPLY

Jul 9, 2014, 8:18am   #1
P
PlaceboGiraffe
So! Anyone up for a little revealing? It's been a while since I posted in the forums, and this is my very first time(!) in the Givenchy subforum, but I recently acquired one of my absolute dream bags, and I just can't wait to show it off as much as possible!

Anyway, we'll start off slow...with a little dustbag action!

Jul 9, 2014, 8:20am   #2
Shopmore
Let's see it!
Jul 9, 2014, 8:23am   #3
P
PlaceboGiraffe
Who am I kidding!? I have no patience! So here we go with the real pictures of my beautiful new baby - the Pandora in a beautifully crinkly washed lambskin, and the most amazing dark blue, purply color. I'm in love!!! And the best part? I got her at a ridiculous 50% off! Still can't quite believe it...talk about a steal!

Jul 9, 2014, 8:26am   #4
P
PlaceboGiraffe
...and since I'm utterly picture mad (and the Panda is so darn photogenic), here's a few more shots! Including some detail-shots and close-up modelling shot.

Jul 9, 2014, 8:40am   #5
P
PlaceboGiraffe
And since I'm on such a roll here (and about to leave the office for the day, yey!), here's a couple of modelling shots with an outfit from a couple of weeks back. Yeah, Norwegian summers can get freezing and require tights and scarves!

Jul 9, 2014, 9:31am   #6
solitudelove
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a beautiful bag!!!!!!! You wear it well!!!
I've been wanting one for such a long time now!!!! I can't believe you got it for 50% off!!!!! Was it in a boutique or?? So jealous!
Jul 9, 2014, 9:35am   #7
j
jbags
Sooooo beautiful! What a gorgeous color! And deal of a lifetime!!! I've been dying for a pandora!
Jul 9, 2014, 9:38am   #8
P
PlaceboGiraffe
Originally Posted by solitudelove
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a beautiful bag!!!!!!! You wear it well!!!
I've been wanting one for such a long time now!!!! I can't believe you got it for 50% off!!!!! Was it in a boutique or?? So jealous!
Thank you!! I'm absolutely head over heels in love with this Panda, and still can't quite believe she's mine. My very own Purple Panda! And yes, it was in a local boutique here in Oslo. They had taupe/grey Pandoras at 50% off as well, but when the SA told me this was the last of the blue/purples, I knew it was meant to be.
Jul 9, 2014, 9:39am   #9
P
PlaceboGiraffe
Originally Posted by jbags
Sooooo beautiful! What a gorgeous color! And deal of a lifetime!!! I've been dying for a pandora!
I can definitely recommend getting one, if you ever get the chance! I've had mine for about two weeks now, and I couldn't be happier with her. Suuuuuper practical size with lots of handy compartments, very light-weight, comfortable cross-body strap, and easy to get into. In other words - the Panda ticks every single one of my practicality boxes!
Jul 9, 2014, 1:45pm   #10
hanagirl
* H Addict *
SO gorgeous and the size is perfect for you! May I ask if it's a small or medium?
Jul 9, 2014, 2:07pm   #11
hrhsunshine
Truly Addicted
Congratulations on you stunning Panda! Fabulous fun color and suits your beaming happiness very well Enjoy!
Jul 9, 2014, 2:44pm   #12
P
PlaceboGiraffe
Originally Posted by hanagirl
SO gorgeous and the size is perfect for you! May I ask if it's a small or medium?
You most certainly may! It's the medium, and for reference's sake I'm 176cm tall.
Jul 9, 2014, 3:11pm   #13
G
GivenchyLuc
Love the Panda, unique bag in a wonderful color, enjoy!
Jul 9, 2014, 4:57pm   #14
Picard
it is beautiful!!!! and what crazy price!!!
Jul 9, 2014, 5:33pm   #15
P
PurseACold
Louboutin & Givenchy
What a gorgeous bag and a beautiful, unique color. You look so,happy with it. Enjoy!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >