Home > >

**Givenchy Shopping Finds and Intels**

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 15, 2013, 2:38pm   #646
Aluxe's Avatar
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Spy pics from Nordstrom @ Tysons Corner, VA





Mar 15, 2013, 8:45pm   #647
hrhsunshine's Avatar
hrhsunshine
Truly Addicted
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Spy pics from Nordstrom @ Tysons Corner, VA





O....M....G....

You made my day
Mar 15, 2013, 9:16pm   #648
c
chloe602
Member
omg that blue nightingale is to die for!
Mar 15, 2013, 9:32pm   #649
GemsBerry's Avatar
GemsBerry
Member
Aluxe thank you for posting, they are TDF. Tyson's is a very very dangerous place to go, you may end up buying a lot

Originally Posted by Aluxe
Spy pics from Nordstrom @ Tysons Corner, VA






Chloe602, small blue Nightingale poped up on Farfetch, even though it's called "mini" it looks like small size http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...-10366020.aspx

Originally Posted by chloe602
omg that blue nightingale is to die for!
Mar 15, 2013, 10:52pm   #650
ivy1026's Avatar
ivy1026
Member
Anyone sees the metal logo nightingales at Toronto Holt? They have blue, beige, black, and orange if I remember correctly. Are those medium or small? Thx
Mar 16, 2013, 4:20am   #651
gwentan's Avatar
gwentan
Member
Moroccan Blue nightingale at forward elyse:

http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/Dis...WY106&d=Womens
Mar 16, 2013, 9:34pm   #652
missmoimoi's Avatar
missmoimoi
Member
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Spy pics from Nordstrom @ Tysons Corner, VA





OMG! I feel like crying! Is that a BLACK studded Antigona I see??? A brown one is available locally but...black!!!???
Mar 17, 2013, 8:38am   #653
hrhsunshine's Avatar
hrhsunshine
Truly Addicted
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Spy pics from Nordstrom @ Tysons Corner, VA





Aluxe: Were the nightingale and pandora a different blue from the antigona? gale and panda look lighter but is it just the lighting in the store?
Mar 17, 2013, 10:12am   #654
Aluxe's Avatar
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by hrhsunshine
Aluxe: Were the nightingale and pandora a different blue from the antigona? gale and panda look lighter but is it just the lighting in the store?
Hey you! Yes they are the antigona and lucrezia were a darker blue than the gale and panda which were a pale blue.

I was there looking for a celine phantom, of which there were none, but I figured I might as well make my trip worthwhile and snap away

Heads up girls and boys, Beyond The Rack has Lucrezias for about $1700 today, plus Antigona totes.

Happy shopping.
Mar 17, 2013, 10:14am   #655
Aluxe's Avatar
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
OMG! I feel like crying! Is that a BLACK studded Antigona I see??? A brown one is available locally but...black!!!???
The studded antigona was a dark brown actually. It was absolutely gorgeous.
Mar 17, 2013, 10:17am   #656
Aluxe's Avatar
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by GemsBerry
Aluxe thank you for posting, they are TDF. Tyson's is a very very dangerous place to go, you may end up buying a lot

Chloe602, small blue Nightingale poped up on Farfetch, even though it's called "mini" it looks like small size http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...-10366020.aspx

for pics. I know I love spy pics - doesn't even matter if its from halfway around the world. I just love looking at bags.

I managed to not spend money that trip because I was focused on one thing only. I got some nail polish from Marshalls though. But, you are right, I typically leave Tysons with a dent in my wallet. So many stores with things I like and you can even score a good bargain most times.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Mar 17, 2013, 7:39pm   #657
randr21's Avatar
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by Aluxe
The studded antigona was a dark brown actually. It was absolutely gorgeous.
thats the one on my wishlist...love the antigona in a dark brown, so classy.
Mar 17, 2013, 8:28pm   #658
hrhsunshine's Avatar
hrhsunshine
Truly Addicted
Thanks sweetie! U lucky ducky! My parents live in Reston. I always visit Tysons 2 when I am there

Originally Posted by Aluxe
Hey you! Yes they are the antigona and lucrezia were a darker blue than the gale and panda which were a pale blue.

I was there looking for a celine phantom, of which there were none, but I figured I might as well make my trip worthwhile and snap away

Heads up girls and boys, Beyond The Rack has Lucrezias for about $1700 today, plus Antigona totes.

Happy shopping.
Mar 17, 2013, 10:16pm   #659
allbrandspls's Avatar
allbrandspls
Member
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Spy pics from Nordstrom @ Tysons Corner, VA





thanks for spy pics, loving the orange and blue.
Mar 18, 2013, 1:02pm   #660
missmoimoi's Avatar
missmoimoi
Member
Originally Posted by Aluxe
The studded antigona was a dark brown actually. It was absolutely gorgeous.
I agree with you --- the dark brown studded is luscious too! What is a girl to do?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools