Home Premier Designers Givenchy

Givenchy Pandora

POST A REPLY

Jul 23, 2012, 3:13pm   #1171
Originally Posted by gchandler5
melikey, IMO, you made the right choice. the pandora looks great on you. i have never been a fan of the PS1's and i agree that it does look too much like a laptop bag. haven't heard that comparison before, but it is spot on!
Thank you gchandler5! I owned a black PS1 for less than a day. When I brought it home I kept wondering why it was just like and not love and then my significant other came home and said, "hey you got a laptop bag! kinda looks like mine!" I realized then and there that it had to go back.
Jul 23, 2012, 3:36pm   #1172
I think the pandora looks great on guys! I was at bvlgari looking at the bzero1 rings and the SA that helped me kepted talking about my black med pandora. When I was done he asked if he could take a pic of my bag which I let him do.

I was wondering if u tried on the large size. I bought mine sight unseen and am wondering how much larger the large is.
Jul 23, 2012, 3:37pm   #1173
Btw, enjoy ur new bag and congrats! U made the right choice. I've wanted a ps1 bag but the quality issue I've been reading has put me off. Plus I don't like the handle.
Jul 23, 2012, 3:48pm   #1174
Originally Posted by I.WANT.IT.ALL
Btw, enjoy ur new bag and congrats! U made the right choice. I've wanted a ps1 bag but the quality issue I've been reading has put me off. Plus I don't like the handle.
Thank you! I knew I liked the medium the second I tried it on, the SA had me try on the large as well and while it's still a great bag, it was too big on me (I'm 5'4). I tried on a bunch of colors as the SA suggested although I felt bad because there were deflated bags and stuffers EVERYWHERE by the time I settled on the dark brown :-z
Jul 23, 2012, 9:05pm   #1175
Originally Posted by melikey
Hi everyone I'm new to Purse Forum. I'd like to share a picture of me and my new and first Givenchy. I got a medium Pandora in dark brown goatskin. I initially went into Barneys intending to get a large PS1 in black but thought it looked too much like a simple laptop bag. I had been eyeing the Pandora before and fell hard for the rich dark brown leather. I also love how the Pandora is so easy to use and manages to be both versatile and edgy.
Looks great on you! Yes, love that it's both "versatile and edgy". Can't wait for my sage pepe to get here!!!
Jul 23, 2012, 10:25pm   #1176
Originally Posted by foxgal

Looks great on you! Yes, love that it's both "versatile and edgy". Can't wait for my sage pepe to get here!!!
Thank you! Sage sounds like it's a rich and beautiful color!
Jul 24, 2012, 3:05am   #1177
very cool bag for a man!!congrats. i love pandora.
Jul 24, 2012, 7:08am   #1178
Hi everyone I'm new to Purse Forum. I'd like to share a picture of me and my new and first Givenchy. I got a medium Pandora in dark brown goatskin. I initially went into Barneys intending to get a large PS1 in black but thought it looked too much like a simple laptop bag. I had been eyeing the Pandora before and fell hard for the rich dark brown leather. I also love how the Pandora is so easy to use and manages to be both versatile and edgy.
congrats on ur pandora, looks very good on u:) can I ask how tall u r? I'm deciding between a small and a medium pandora.
Jul 24, 2012, 10:41am   #1179
I saw it at Nordstrom in the Twin Cities, so the Nordstrom in NYC must have it. It is beautiful, but it is awkward. I tried it on and did not care for it. The SA tried it on and showed me how she wears it (She has the bag) and it looked good on her. Must depend on the person. Also, it depends on what you carry. If it gets stuffed it would look awkward.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:45pm   #1180
My newish Pandora studying with me at the library, I'm so smitten! ^_^
Attached Images

Jul 26, 2012, 3:07pm   #1181
My newish Pandora studying with me at the library, I'm so smitten! ^_^
Congrats - beautiful! What color is it?
Jul 26, 2012, 3:11pm   #1182
Rather than do a reveal thread...I'm just going to post my new Pandora here. I just picked it up, and OMG, I'm in LOVE! Think this is going to be my fave bag of all time!!! Love how the gold hardware pops on the sage pepe leather. Perfect mix of classy and funky, form and function.

Some pics and modeling...for reference, I'm 5'6". And sorry the last shot is blurry, but wanted to show how the large padded Chameleon insert fits perfectly in...keeps everything organized and easy to find, and gives the bag just enough poof so that it doesn't lay flat as a pancake.

Name:  20120726_123538.jpg
Views: 1446
Size:  82.6 KB

Name:  20120726_123448.jpg
Views: 1214
Size:  35.4 KB

Name:  20120726_123417.jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  38.4 KB

Name:  20120726_123548.jpg
Views: 1234
Size:  88.8 KB
Jul 26, 2012, 3:30pm   #1183
Also for reference, it's medium size and I got from Al Duca D'Aosta in Italy for 648 Euros....score!
Jul 26, 2012, 3:58pm   #1184

Congrats - beautiful! What color is it?
Thank you! It's dark brown goatskin, the color seems to change depending on the lighting. It can look almost black or dark grey or even green. It was either this or black but I have a few black bags already, this dark brown is actually quite rich and versatile!
Jul 26, 2012, 4:00pm   #1185
Rather than do a reveal thread...I'm just going to post my new Pandora here. I just picked it up, and OMG, I'm in LOVE! Think this is going to be my fave bag of all time!!! Love how the gold hardware pops on the sage pepe leather. Perfect mix of classy and funky, form and function.

Some pics and modeling...for reference, I'm 5'6". And sorry the last shot is blurry, but wanted to show how the large padded Chameleon insert fits perfectly in...keeps everything organized and easy to find, and gives the bag just enough poof so that it doesn't lay flat as a pancake.
Beautiful bag! That color is lovely and the Pepe leather is so interesting, in the best way!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy