Home Premier Designers Givenchy

Givenchy Pandora

POST A REPLY

Oct 10, 2010, 12:19pm   #16
b
I like the Pandora in theory, but when I've tried it on it never looks quite right. I think it could be difficult to style around since it needs to lay a certain way to look good.
Oct 10, 2010, 12:31pm   #17
SemiKindCharmedLife
keep the bal... tried this irl, personally, felt fugly. i think it looks better on men, though.
Oct 10, 2010, 10:59pm   #18
Lovin the British!
Originally Posted by KittyKat65
Ahem, I am saying that the style of the bag is a novelty, not the brand.
Ok, fair point. It didnt came across like that to me...sorry. I am obsessed with this bag right now

There are a few pictures of this guy rocking it...have a look.

Mymanybags: http://mymanybags.blogspot.com/2009/...ection-52.html
Oct 11, 2010, 4:50am   #19
I love Pandora. I love the scrumptious leather, I love how understated it looks. I agree however that this style can be a bit awkward. If I ever had this bag, i'd get the small i think.
Oct 11, 2010, 7:42am   #20
always an if in life
i kind of like it, it's very different
Oct 11, 2010, 9:06am   #21
Originally Posted by nielnielniel
Ok, fair point. It didnt came across like that to me...sorry. I am obsessed with this bag right now

There are a few pictures of this guy rocking it...have a look.

Mymanybags: http://mymanybags.blogspot.com/2009/...ection-52.html
I like it on the guy. I really do. I think maybe the bag is too masculine for me to think of it as a bag for women. But those photos look really good and the proportions really suit him.
Oct 11, 2010, 9:15am   #22
I have to say I've seen this bag online and in store and was not drawn to it at all. Then one day I saw a girl carrying the medium on her shoulder and was completely blown away. The bag was slouching nicely and the leather looked beautiful. I have one Givenchy bag I absolutely love and can attest to the workmanship. And while I agree this bag may not be for everyone I do think it may be the perfect bag for some. ( I would love one myself, in a nice dark brown)
Oct 11, 2010, 9:17am   #23
SMW -slm ...
I like the look of the leather very soft but the single handle witht he exta zipper area looks hard to deal with...
Oct 11, 2010, 9:13pm   #24
Peace Love & Purses
I like the Pandora. I think it makes a statement. It's simple, yet unique. Kinda reminds me of when the Paddy first got huge. Simple, but different.
Oct 11, 2010, 9:57pm   #25
Lovin the British!
That statement kinda scared me hahahah...but unlike Paddy, this is not exactly an IT bag say compared to Nightingale or something.

I am utterly afraid of IT bags....
Oct 11, 2010, 9:57pm   #26
Lovin the British!
That statement kinda scared me hahahah...but unlike Paddy, this is not exactly an IT bag say compared to Nightingale or something.

I am utterly afraid of IT bags....
Oct 20, 2010, 4:16pm   #27
came back haunted
Originally Posted by 2shai_
Thanks everyone for more replies! So what does everyone else think? Is the Givenchy Pandora worth getting instead of keeping my Bal Black RH City?
I would keep the Bal, personally. The Pandora is different but it looks like it would be awkward to carry.
Oct 21, 2010, 2:10am   #28
GGH Searching
Hi faith_ann! Thanks! I returned the Black RH City because I found my UHG Bal! I still like the Givenchy Pandora and will consider getting it soon.
Oct 24, 2010, 2:06pm   #29
W
Got one this fall from Barneys NY. Fantastic bag!!!! One handle works, as does the shoulder strap. Mine is black suede (rare) and really stands up.
Oct 26, 2010, 6:53pm   #30
J
I have the Pandora same color as on the image , it is an amazing color , the leather is so soft. I even prefer this leather than Balenciaga's . You can put a lot of stuff inside. It exists in 2 differents sizes : smalll and medium. In France it is 995 euros for small one and 1050 for medium one for the same kind of leather as on photo but the price varies for different kinds of leather.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy