Home > >

Givenchy Lovers please help!!! Singaporean-based need ur advice also :)

POST A REPLY

Jul 30, 2012, 8:29pm   #61
k
kerbyuy
do you have any idea how much is the givenchy antigona in europe? thanks!
Aug 9, 2012, 12:52pm   #62
n
nenepie
Does anyone know how much the medium nightingale is in Euros? And is the purple/violet color available in Paris this season? Thank u!
Aug 9, 2012, 11:25pm   #63
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by nenepie
Does anyone know how much the medium nightingale is in Euros? And is the purple/violet color available in Paris this season? Thank u!
check out the thread that lists reliable retailers based on europe and you can check out the prices in euros.
Sep 21, 2012, 6:32pm   #64
w
wild berry
Originally Posted by mx1
(edit: i'm such a tool, i hadn't realized that you had stated that you'd be here in feb! hope you managed to get what you want anyway!)

i'd go with the nightingale for you! it's more versatile, can take you from day to night and will work better with kids..my personal opinion, of course.

here's mine with gold hardware! it's empty, so it looks a bit slouchier than usual here. sorry the lighting isn't very good. the gold isn't as striking as your choice of gold on black, but i really like how it gives the bag a whole new look (as compared to the embossed ones) and i've received tons of compliments on this!

i also think you can consider the pandora! i use mine as a school bag, a work bag, a going-out bag..it is so versatile really. do try it on in the store, you might fall in love with it :)

by contrast i find the antigona to be a bit too rigid and structured..would be great for work but i'm not sure how it'd fit in with your lifestyle with kids. still, it's just my opinion, and your best bet would be to try everything on in the store to see which you like best :)

my nightingale with hardware was about S$2800. antigonas should be S$3000 and up? the inventory is quite quick to change IMO, probably because it's the only givenchy boutique in singapore. one bag there may be gone a few days later. there will definitely be antigonas and nightingales but perhaps not in your desired combination. still, good luck and do let us know which you decided to buy!
Your Nightingale is TDF! i am drooling~ which season is it from? TIA.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >