Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Givenchy Lovers please help!!! Singaporean-based need ur advice also :)

POST A REPLY

Jun 23, 2012, 2:13pm   #46
t
tearsintokyo
there's a 30% discount till the end of the month
Jun 23, 2012, 3:46pm   #47
lepasion
Originally Posted by crazybagfan
Oh gosh! This is exactly the bag I'm looking for! I love nightingale in this color and this leather! I have been looking for one at good price, but no luck yet. Congrats and enjoy her!
Yes so lucky to have this Just arrived here in our boutique that carries GIVENCHY... This is the last one.... The other one is also reserved..... Love the leather and the color combination. Hope you'll find yours soon!
Jun 23, 2012, 3:48pm   #48
lepasion
Originally Posted by tearsintokyo
Where is this sale? They have this online? Kindly share the link if yes. TY
Jun 23, 2012, 9:10pm   #49
namie
Originally Posted by charzzy

Or you could order from Luisaviaroma, the price as seen on the site is inclusive of taxes and shipping.

I purchased my Nightingale from luisaviaroma using a 30% code (got it in an email sent by them, I noticed they send the code usually around June and Nov) and the total came up to be about ~S$1,700 for the medium Nightingale. Not sure how much the Pandora would cost but there will definitely be savings.
Hi. Would you be able to share the 30% code from Luisaviaroma?
Jun 23, 2012, 11:26pm   #50
luvmy3girls
Which website has the 30% discount?
Jun 24, 2012, 2:55am   #51
t
tearsintokyo
Originally Posted by luvmy3girls
Which website has the 30% discount?
Givenchy's boutique at Paragon. i bought my small pandora there
Jun 24, 2012, 9:27am   #52
lepasion
Givenchy's boutique at Paragon. i bought my small pandora there
You know how much is the medium? Wht colors avail for sale?i Pls post pics of ur purchse
Jun 24, 2012, 10:59am   #53
t
tearsintokyo
Originally Posted by lepasion
You know how much is the medium? Wht colors avail for sale?i Pls post pics of ur purchse
distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/e982eda6bcfa11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

i guess the medium would cost around $2000 after discount since the SA told me the difference in price for the small and medium is $200. i'm not too sure about what colours are available now. But when i was there i saw the medium in red, patent brown, black (2 kinds- one in calf leather and another in distressed), purple (if i didn't remember wrongly)

hope this helps :)
Jun 24, 2012, 10:31pm   #54
lepasion
distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/e982eda6bcfa11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

i guess the medium would cost around $2000 after discount since the SA told me the difference in price for the small and medium is $200. i'm not too sure about what colours are available now. But when i was there i saw the medium in red, patent brown, black (2 kinds- one in calf leather and another in distressed), purple (if i didn't remember wrongly)

hope this helps :)
Thanks so much Is the $2000 in US dollars or singapore dollars? Ur bag is PRETTY
Jun 26, 2012, 1:34pm   #55
t
tearsintokyo
Thanks so much Is the $2000 in US dollars or singapore dollars? Ur bag is PRETTY
singapore dollars
Jun 27, 2012, 5:09am   #56
Bag Damzel
Style. Not Fashion.
I'll be getting the Choc Pandora Large in pink gold hardware Khalid (I think that's how you spell it) from the Paragon store has been so nice and helpful.
Jun 27, 2012, 5:17am   #57
lepasion
Originally Posted by Bag Damzel
I'll be getting the Choc Pandora Large in pink gold hardware Khalid (I think that's how you spell it) from the Paragon store has been so nice and helpful.

Did u find wallets on sale? How much? Looking for something as partner to my bag
Jun 27, 2012, 5:20am   #58
Bag Damzel
Style. Not Fashion.
Did u find wallets on sale? How much? Looking for something as partner to my bag
To be honest, I haven't checked out their wallets. I will and update shoudl I spy any

I love my LV epi wallet set and they've served me well over 5 years!
Jun 27, 2012, 9:13pm   #59
lepasion
Originally Posted by Bag Damzel
To be honest, I haven't checked out their wallets. I will and update shoudl I spy any

I love my LV epi wallet set and they've served me well over 5 years!

Okay, thank you
Jun 28, 2012, 11:42pm   #60
Bag Damzel
Style. Not Fashion.
Okay, thank you
I went 2 days back and they've got a couple of men's wallets. But honestly, not too inspiring.

Whilst there, they were wheeling in the BRAND NEW Fall/Winter collection'12. Set to debut 1st July!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >