Home Premier Designers Givenchy

GIVENCHY F/W 2011 Colour Guide and Sizing Reference (Nightingale and Pandora)

POST A REPLY

Dec 1, 2011, 3:39pm   #76
i <3 bags!
I've been contemplating on a Nightingale but they always look bulky when I see it in Barney's lol. But finally bit the bullet and got this beauty from the LVR sale.

Definitely my favorite purse at the moment!!! This is also my work then go to gym bag. It fits my daily essentials and running sneakers, and gym outfit. I LOVE IT!!! Might get another soon, but can't decide on the color.

Anyway, here is is.. a Pink medium with gold hardware. It's a shade or two lighter than this picture.

Dec 3, 2011, 8:29pm   #77
m
Question for any of you nightingale lovers out there: is the color sand a light pink? Or more beige? I saw 2 different pics both in sand but looked very different.
Dec 3, 2011, 10:26pm   #78
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by j0yc3
I've been contemplating on a Nightingale but they always look bulky when I see it in Barney's lol. But finally bit the bullet and got this beauty from the LVR sale.

Definitely my favorite purse at the moment!!! This is also my work then go to gym bag. It fits my daily essentials and running sneakers, and gym outfit. I LOVE IT!!! Might get another soon, but can't decide on the color.

Anyway, here is is.. a Pink medium with gold hardware. It's a shade or two lighter than this picture.

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/9515c274.jpg
gorgeous gorgeous color, and i esp like how the gold hw sets off against the pink.

don't you love how you think a bag seems a certain way in the store, but when you actually try it, it's like a whole new ball game?

i agree that it's the perfect every day bag, which is why i have so darn many. i love it for work, play, and it's so understated. in fact, all of givenchy bags have the same classy feel.
Dec 3, 2011, 10:27pm   #79
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by momo721
Question for any of you nightingale lovers out there: is the color sand a light pink? Or more beige? I saw 2 different pics both in sand but looked very different.
are you looking at the ringed one from this season or the classic one?
Dec 4, 2011, 2:50am   #80
m
Originally Posted by randr21

are you looking at the ringed one from this season or the classic one?
Classic one
Dec 4, 2011, 3:08am   #81
Blonde Member
hello! sorry i am not sure if it is the correct thread to ask , but i am looking for this fall winter 2011 studded nightingale in THIS LEATHER MEDIUM SIZE(found one on farftech but leather seems different and very shiny)

any idea?? TIA!!
Attached Images

Dec 4, 2011, 6:20am   #82
Happy Chrissy!
Originally Posted by j0yc3

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/r...1/9515c274.jpg
So gorgeous! That colour is just amazing...need to get me a calfskin nightingale! And don't you just love LVR's sales?
Dec 4, 2011, 12:23pm   #83
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by momo721

Classic one
imo, its more on the pink side, but only slightly so.
Dec 4, 2011, 12:26pm   #84
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by CHLOEGLAMOUR
hello! sorry i am not sure if it is the correct thread to ask , but i am looking for this fall winter 2011 studded nightingale in THIS LEATHER MEDIUM SIZE(found one on farftech but leather seems different and very shiny)

any idea?? TIA!!
Ive seen this on ssense.com. Dont worry about the shine of the leather, its more the flash while photographed. Its a more subtle sheen. This leather is the more expensive one and it will wear nicely. fyi, I own several and I adore the leather.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:03am   #85
Blonde Member
Ive seen this on ssense.com. Dont worry about the shine of the leather, its more the flash while photographed. Its a more subtle sheen. This leather is the more expensive one and it will wear nicely. fyi, I own several and I adore the leather.
thank you so much randr21;i saw this bag on a very elegant lady and leather didn't seem so shine, but pillowy and smooshy ,very different from this one http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...m10131011.aspx

i am glad that it is only becuase of the flash that appears so shiny
Dec 5, 2011, 8:44am   #86
Watch "The Cove"
thank you so much randr21;i saw this bag on a very elegant lady and leather didn't seem so shine, but pillowy and smooshy ,very different from this one http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...m10131011.aspx

i am glad that it is only becuase of the flash that appears so shiny
btw, the bag is still available, and 30% off too. it's great on days you dont feel like a stud, you can just flip it around!

http://www.ssense.com/women/product/...ale_tote/39954
Dec 5, 2011, 10:42am   #87
r
Is the Large Pandprw gigantic? I am 5'4" and just ordered it from BG...in Hazel which is a color I love. Any girl with modeling pics of it???

I also got the Nightingale North South in Hazel, and the brown an black Antigona....on a roll...but love this leather, and all the styles are different...lol!!!
Dec 6, 2011, 1:57pm   #88
Bag enthusiast

any idea?? TIA!!
I just saw this bag at givenchy paris rue du faubourg
Dec 6, 2011, 2:19pm   #89
Blonde Member
btw, the bag is still available, and 30% off too. it's great on days you dont feel like a stud, you can just flip it around!

http://www.ssense.com/women/product/...ale_tote/39954
thank you so much....i would prefer the medium size though...
Dec 6, 2011, 2:20pm   #90
Blonde Member
Originally Posted by diYchante
I just saw this bag at givenchy paris rue du faubourg
thanks do you know if they ship international? i am in italy
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy