I received my medium tricolor Antigona bag today! Been ogling this bag on these forums for ages. Finally I got it online - it was the first designer bag I'd purchased where I didn't see it in person first, so it was a bit of a gamble. But it worked out well, I love this bag so much!
Here are some pros and cons:
- It's super structured, unlike any other bag I've ever owned.
- The leather feels really smooth. It's not as strokeable as my Pandora bag but then it's also not a slouchy bag.
- I'm 5'2" so the bag is big on me but I wanted a bigger sized bag. It's very roomy.
- I love the huge zipper!
- The different colors makes it more interesting.
- I love having the option of carrying it on the shoulder. The drop strap is the perfect length.
- If I do carry it using the shoulder strap, it's a bit awkward because the handles sticks up into my armpit.
- The light coloured handles - although it looks great, I'm worried it'll get dirty easily.
All wrapped up
Handles. I could smell the leather already.
Here she is! Didn't take the wrapping off the strap yet.
Thanks purse-nality! I feel like it's worth getting! The handles are in matte leather.
thanks for the info! may i bother you w/ measurements pls? medium dimensions online are all over the place! i couldn't figure out whether 13" is the width taken from the base or widest part of the wings (strap d-ring to d-ring attachments). would you be so kind to measure both widths -base & wings? really appreciate it!