Home > >

Enable me to get a Pandora

POST A REPLY

Aug 21, 2012, 1:12am   #16
melikey
Originally Posted by gagabag
Has anyone seen this coco print irl? It's calfskin but I am not sure if it's stiff and may not slouch? Please
I've seen and touched it at Barneys. It's really nice. Givenchy does really good embossing.
Aug 22, 2012, 2:50am   #17
gagabag
Thank you all for your prompt response. You've all been really kind and helpful.

Would you prefer this leather over the wrinkly sheepskin - in terms of smooshiness, longevity and ease of use/care?

I intend to use it as a workhorse/travel bag so I don't really want to baby it too much, ykwim

Thanks heaps!
Aug 22, 2012, 12:43pm   #18
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
Thank you all for your prompt response. You've all been really kind and helpful.

Would you prefer this leather over the wrinkly sheepskin - in terms of smooshiness, longevity and ease of use/care?

I intend to use it as a workhorse/travel bag so I don't really want to baby it too much, ykwim

Thanks heaps!
I'd still go with the pepe/wrinkly sheepskin based on your requirements...but the croc embossed is just such an eye catching pattern. tough decision!
Aug 26, 2012, 11:12am   #19
r
roanth
I love my Pandora - it is super functional. In particular I love the little zip pouch on the outside for quick access to keys and cell phone. I'm 5-4 and 125 pounds and the medium is perfect. If you pull the trigger, I'd love to see picts!
Aug 26, 2012, 11:54am   #20
foxgal

Thanks heaps!
I have the sage pepe and it's taken a beating and still looks great! I've spilled coffee on it more times than a care to admit, and as long as I gave it a quick wipe with water, it dried fine.

One thing I have noticed is color change...after walking around in the sun for several hours, the sage has gone noticably more khaki-ish. I posted pics in the Pandora thread. But I like it and am now just carrying the bag backwards to try to even it out a bit.

All that said, the black pepe is gorgeous and would be uber-practical!
Aug 27, 2012, 4:07pm   #21
y
ya_weknoitsfake
Has anyone seen this coco print irl? It's calfskin but I am not sure if it's stiff and may not slouch? Please
This particular pandora is gorgeous. I love the embossed croc. I'm 5'6" and I have a large bright blue in goat skin I love the large size and the leather is exquisite. I've always been biased to big bags, so that is why I got the large. I would recommend the croc. Either way good luck with your purchase :)
Aug 30, 2012, 9:59pm   #22
gagabag
Okay, so now (I think) I am leaning towards pepe panda... But since I have not seen a small one, I'm not sure if I should consider that size too before plunging onto the medium size...

So yet another question, will an iPad fit comfortably in a small Panda?

Thanks heaps!
Aug 30, 2012, 10:20pm   #23
sarah7487
I think have to go with the Medium Panda if u wanna fit an iPad in.. It fits great with space for other stuff

Okay, so now (I think) I am leaning towards pepe panda... But since I have not seen a small one, I'm not sure if I should consider that size too before plunging onto the medium size...

So yet another question, will an iPad fit comfortably in a small Panda?

Thanks heaps!
Sep 7, 2012, 10:09am   #24
gagabag
Just ordered myself a medium online Can hardly wait!!! Thank you all for helping me!
Oct 21, 2012, 11:05pm   #25
I
ISSITK
Hi, I'm looking for a medium pandora in black or dark grey. I live in Toronto and have contacted Holts but they don't have either color in stock. Anyone know where I could purchase the bag in Toronto? Thanks a lot!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >