Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Enable me to get a Pandora

POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2012, 2:55am   #1
gagabag
Hi peeps! Ok looking at your georgy pics made me want to have a panda. All of my bags are either so prim and proper or too girly-girl iykwim. So getting this is just gonna blow my image away Anyway, I like the look and I thought it's a perfect travelling companion.

I am a short 5'4" asian chick but I'm guessing medium is ok?
Also I'm going for goat leather - don't want to baby it too much if it's going with all of my travelling shenanigans.

So my real question is - which color to get..? Black, Brown/Camel, Red or Sage? There is no nearby store so I'll be ordering online..

Last edited Jul 14, 2012 at 3:10am.
Jul 24, 2012, 11:48am   #2
Calvin7592
I would definitely get the medium. The large is HUGE! Lol. I would not get black if you were trying to be different. Maybe go for sage or red!
Jul 24, 2012, 11:52am   #3
foxgal
In pictures that I've seen, the red goatskin looks AMAZING!
Jul 24, 2012, 12:02pm   #4
Calvin7592
I also LOVE the army green. I would sell my soul to Sarah Palin to get it! Lol
Jul 24, 2012, 3:44pm   #5
thithi
::pretty:tough::
Go black or sage! I have the dark green goat skin and it's taken a continous beating over the past 7 months... only a few rubs to show for it. I'm 5'7" and the medium is perfect for me.... you can probably get away with the medium too, or possibly the small(not the mini).
Jul 24, 2012, 8:58pm   #6
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
I say go for the sage, it's a beautiful and not so common color on the panda. you and your bag deserve to stand out!
Aug 16, 2012, 6:25am   #7
gagabag
Thank you all! Now which leather will be softer and slouch more - goat or sheep? Ta
Aug 16, 2012, 6:54am   #8
b
bumble1
Medium for sure, and I'm partial to black wrinkled pepe leather (it's my favorite back). But they're all amazing picks so you really can't go wrong
Aug 16, 2012, 9:33pm   #9
nielnielniel
Lovin the British!
pepe is the best and though I am allergic to black...its one of those colors that work in pepe leather. Black, dark brown or red
Aug 16, 2012, 10:48pm   #10
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
pepe sheep
Aug 17, 2012, 10:52am   #11
ehemelay
^ ^ ^ Agree, the pepe leather will camouflage wear and tear the best. (But the other leathers will perform well, too).

I have the black pepe version (medium size also) and although it's definitely black, the texture of the leather provides another dimension so it doesn't look like your basic black bag. Although they are very common, I like black bags because if they do get scratched or otherwise damage, it's generally very easy to do a home repair when you don't have to worry as much about color matching.

Does the pepe leather come in sage? I think that would be an amazing combination - different but very neutral.
Aug 17, 2012, 1:04pm   #12
alouette
What the VEEP?
I do believe sage was available in sage. A member posted pics of hers iirc.
Aug 20, 2012, 10:02am   #13
gagabag
Has anyone seen this coco print irl? It's calfskin but I am not sure if it's stiff and may not slouch? Please
Attached Images

Aug 20, 2012, 11:03pm   #14
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by gagabag
Has anyone seen this coco print irl? It's calfskin but I am not sure if it's stiff and may not slouch? Please
I think mx1 bought this bag and shared a pic with us on one of the threads.
Aug 21, 2012, 12:56am   #15
alouette
What the VEEP?
Originally Posted by gagabag
I touched one at Barney's the other week. It's very slouchy and feels like nubuck. I was surprised at how soft and slouchy it was...a good thing.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >