Home Premier Designers Givenchy

Can someone please help me ID this Givenchy?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 10, 2011, 3:54pm   #61
j
Member
Hello people , Does anyone know the name of this bag?, i bought it in Paris back in 2007 i believe but since i dont really wear it that much , i think im going to sell it, but i dont really remember the name =/ , i'll appreciate if anyone can help me with the name
THANKS!



Jan 13, 2012, 3:11am   #62
j
Member
please anyone? i need the name of this bag , i cant find it anywhere
Jan 13, 2012, 3:23am   #63
twinkling's Avatar
Member
So recently I stumbled across a bag on a site similar to Bonanzle which is apparently a vintage Givenchy. I really like its shape so that's why I clicked it in the first place.

Unfortunately there's only a really poor picture but does anyone on here know if Givenchy has ever made bags like this in the past and if it'd maybe worth it to ask for more clearer pictures?
Attached Images
 
Feb 15, 2012, 5:28am   #64
H
Member
Originally Posted by CHLOEGLAMOUR
sorry again , is this colour hazel or sand? thanks :)

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...4&d=1317435202
I own that exact one.
It was labelled''beige rosé ''.
Mar 31, 2012, 9:27am   #65
l
Member
Hello all. Does anyone know the name of this bag? It is about 5" by 8.5". I am trying to track one down in black. Thanks!
Attached Images
 
Apr 8, 2012, 2:25am   #66
hanana's Avatar
Member
Could someone tell me what bag this is? At first glance, I thought it was a Nightingale but the shape is different. Thank you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Givenchy-Cha...#ht_500wt_1188
Apr 28, 2012, 6:41pm   #67
D
Member
Could someone please tell me what style this is? I bought it today on a whim (my first Givency) and I was hoping to get some more info on it.

The picture is here. I'm not sure why I don't see the photo when I posted this. http://img275.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_127lo.jpg

May 1, 2012, 8:00pm   #68
scoobiesmomma's Avatar
♥♥♥
Can anyone tell me the actual color/material name of Cameron's Antigona and if you have any idea where I might one? I just can't get this particular Antigona out of my head...

May 17, 2012, 11:34pm   #69
m
Member
Originally Posted by hanana
Could someone tell me what bag this is? At first glance, I thought it was a Nightingale but the shape is different. Thank you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Givenchy-Cha...#ht_500wt_1188
Hi Hanna. I was looking at your old post about the Nightingale with a chain strap. Did you know more about the purse because I actually bought the purse yesterday... Would like to know more info. Thanks.
May 17, 2012, 11:56pm   #70
hanana's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by maryjade
Hi Hanna. I was looking at your old post about the Nightingale with a chain strap. Did you know more about the purse because I actually bought the purse yesterday... Would like to know more info. Thanks.
I'm sorry but I never found out more info so I ended up passing on the bag. I hope you like it, I thought it was very pretty! You might want to try posting in the main Givenchy thread, more traffic there.
May 18, 2012, 2:37pm   #71
m
Member
Originally Posted by hanana
I'm sorry but I never found out more info so I ended up passing on the bag. I hope you like it, I thought it was very pretty! You might want to try posting in the main Givenchy thread, more traffic there.

Thanks Hanna. It's a beautiful purse. Hope it looks the same in person. I will still get it checked at Barneys to see if the price tag and receipt is valid. I havent seen the purse anywhere online.
Jun 2, 2012, 2:56am   #72
bry_dee's Avatar
Sofa King Pissed
Hi ladies, do you happen to know what bag is this? Thanks!
Attached Images
 
Jun 12, 2012, 5:03pm   #73
pinkkie2987's Avatar
Member
Hi, I know this bag is a Givenchy Nightingale, but I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the leather. I couldn't find it online. I don't know if its 'dirty' or it's suppose to look like that. I don't want to end up sending it to the cleaners & ruining the bag because I'm over zealous about having a clean bag. Thank you!

http://jpegbay.com/gallery/001755413-1.html#1
Jun 13, 2012, 12:19am   #74
alouette's Avatar
What the VEEP?
Originally Posted by pinkkie2987
Hi, I know this bag is a Givenchy Nightingale, but I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the leather. I couldn't find it online. I don't know if its 'dirty' or it's suppose to look like that. I don't want to end up sending it to the cleaners & ruining the bag because I'm over zealous about having a clean bag. Thank you!

http://jpegbay.com/gallery/001755413-1.html#1
Appears to be calf.
Jun 15, 2012, 6:53am   #75
j
Member
Hi everyone

I was wondering which season is this nightingale colour.

And this pic is from Bluefly.com..


Bluefly.com stated that it is SMALL size but the actual measurement is little big then what I saw in the off line shop.

Measures approximately 16'' at widest x 10˝'' tall at center x 5'' deep; weighs 1˝ lbs

This is what the site stated.

Does small size differ by season?

Thanks for your help
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy  
TOP

Thread Tools