Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

anyone know the price of givenchy obsedia mini bag in US?

POST A REPLY

Jun 11, 2012, 3:34pm   #1
Monppei
i've been looking for it for awhile, i know farfetch.com has one with silver chain on sale, but what i prefer is the leather strip one. just wondering what the price is in the states and where i can find one? thx
Attached Images

Jun 12, 2012, 1:54am   #2
purse-nality
SemiKindCharmedLife
actually been watching this to go on sale! ssense is based in canada, i believe...
http://www.ssense.com/women/product/...ning_bag/51777
Jun 13, 2012, 10:48pm   #3
Monppei
Originally Posted by purse-nality
actually been watching this to go on sale! ssense is based in canada, i believe...
http://www.ssense.com/women/product/...ning_bag/51777
me 2! i have been watching this on ssense for awhile.. wonder if they will put it on sale for such a mini bag $1600 + 12% hst i think it is a bit pricey..
Jun 14, 2012, 2:06pm   #4
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
I think this bag is very well made, even though it's compact, which may be why the price is on par with a much larger Givenchy bag. The fact that it's smaller than the antigona or the nightingale makes it more special to me b/c there's more attention paid to this bag, especially the obsedia closure and the stitching. FYI, I love the obsedia closure!

I like it much better than the Celines or any other messenger styled designer bags around. It's truly in a luxe category all on its own.
Jun 15, 2012, 1:58pm   #5
d
dchildaries
I think this is the new season one.
I am eyeing on this color combination too!
Jun 15, 2012, 5:46pm   #6
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by randr21
I think this bag is very well made, even though it's compact, which may be why the price is on par with a much larger Givenchy bag. The fact that it's smaller than the antigona or the nightingale makes it more special to me b/c there's more attention paid to this bag, especially the obsedia closure and the stitching. FYI, I love the obsedia closure!

I like it much better than the Celines or any other messenger styled designer bags around. It's truly in a luxe category all on its own.
Me too!!! Hope the bag goes on sale for you ladies who want it
Jun 18, 2012, 3:31pm   #7
p
phishfan
i saw this in black at barney's for about $1700
Jun 25, 2012, 12:12pm   #8
d
dchildaries
This bag is on sale on ssense... but sold out!!!
I cannot believe, just one day i didn't check the site, and it is gone now....
Jun 25, 2012, 12:17pm   #9
purse-nality
SemiKindCharmedLife
^ ikr! I just remembered to check minutes ago!

Hope op scored!
Jun 25, 2012, 12:26pm   #10
d
dchildaries
Now I hope I can find another color or combination that I would like!!!
Jul 31, 2012, 7:10pm   #11
r
rllr
Does anyone know where I might be able to find the following version of this bag for sale, in the same color combination, (black with silver hardware and a chain strap)?

http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/Dis...-WY47&d=Womens

I was hoping to pick one of these up for my wife, but they are sold out now and they said they can't special order it. I am having a devil of a time tracking one down, and am hoping one of you ladies who are better versed in this than I might be able to help out. Thanks in advance!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >