Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

Yoogis closet questions

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2009, 6:05am   #46
Originally Posted by handbagsluv
I just checked Yoogi's Closet - one LV Damier Speedy 30 bag. Close up pics provided, and one of it says on label >> Louis Vuitton Paris Made in USA!!! Is this a joke????

I'm confused by the question.

ALL Louis Vuitton bags made in the United States have that wording on the "made in stamp".

Jun 14, 2009, 8:30am   #47

LV bags have been produced in different countries, over the companies history.

Made in Spain? Yes, while it is true that authentic Louis Vuitton is made in France, for over 25 years, Louis Vuitton has also produced bags in the USA, Spain, Germany and Italy. It is not true that a Louis Vuitton bag has to be marked "Made in France" to be authentic. Here is the embossed markings of an authentic Louis Vuitton bucket bag, Made in the USA:
Jun 14, 2009, 8:31am   #48
and Yoogis Closet is fantastic to deal with! Love them!
Jun 15, 2009, 11:15am   #49
h
YC responded to my question "Made In USA" so apparently few LVs are made in US!! WOW did not know that as i've not seen them at all. Very rare ...

Good for YC for a prompt reply :-)
Jun 15, 2009, 11:21am   #50
h
XXX
not allowed
Last edited Jun 15, 2009 at 2:11pm.
Jun 15, 2009, 7:27pm   #51
Dogs Rule
I emailed pics of a bag of mine that didn't sell on eBay (twice!) on Sunday. This morning I had an offer for them to buy it outright for more than I paid for it on eBay! Needless to say, I'm excited :) I'll be sending the bag off to them soon.
Jun 23, 2009, 6:32am   #52
b
Hi, Im currently purchasing a bag from Yoogi's closet.com.
Since I used my mom's credit card (I dont own one im too scared that I'll overspend) they are asking me to scan and send them my mom's credit card bank statement to verify that im not some fraud. Im so scared that something will happen to my mom's credit card since it has address and everything. Should I do it?

Help!?
Jun 23, 2009, 10:04am   #53
Sleep With Your Bag?
Yoogi's is legit. No worries.
Jul 10, 2009, 5:26am   #54
h
too many turtles...
They are great - just received my order and everything is how it was described.

Love it and would recommend them any time
That's (second hand) online luxury shopping how it is supposed to be
Aug 26, 2009, 6:57am   #55
s
I have recently shipped two bags to them for direct sale..a LV mini Noe & a Damier Brera and they gave me a fairly good price for both...i ll let you know when they receive the bags & submit payment...I have to wait though cuz the package was stuck at ISC new york (USPS) and sits there for 6 days...should i worry??????
Aug 26, 2009, 7:31am   #56
Wow, I'm very intrigued by this site! I have a couple pairs of designer shoes I bought on final sale (i.e. can't return them) but they don't fit. I've had a hell of a time selling on eBay and this looks like a great option.
Aug 28, 2009, 7:35pm   #57
e
Yoogis Closet is wonderful. I have purchased two authentic LV bags from them and they are beautiful.

I purchased a third bag. When it arrived it had a perfume scent that had not been mentioned. Yoogis promptly refunded me and sent me a check for the return shipping. The listing is now back up on the site and it now says the bag has a perfume scent. They do business very well.
Sep 1, 2009, 12:08pm   #58
s
I sold two bags to them 1 week ago, they were very professional and i was paid within 1 day after the bags were delivered! They are very reliable!
Sep 17, 2009, 7:55am   #59
h
If yu have used Yoogis did anyone wait for consignment settlement or did you take a payment up front?Experiences with either
Sep 17, 2009, 10:22am   #60
atlbaglady
I just mailed them a purse yesterday - a Louis Vuitton Epi Petite Noe in Red. The offer to sell directly to them was $255-285, which, even on the low end of the offer, is still $100 more than what i paid for the bag initially...
So I guess it kind of depends what you're looking to get out of your investment - myself, i didn't want to have to wait for it to sell on consignment - their estimate for that wasn't very much higher than the direct sell offer.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping