Home > >

Will Belk price match?

POST A REPLY

Jul 21, 2013, 4:18pm   #1
b
brittany0859
I'm wanting to get a new Michael Kors bag and I only have a Dillards and Belk where I live. Wednesday Macy's will have a coupon that can be used on MK and since I really don't want to order, will Belk price match if I tell them macys has a coupon? I know dillards doesn't price match
Jul 22, 2013, 7:31am   #2
NANI1972
Originally Posted by brittany0859
I'm wanting to get a new Michael Kors bag and I only have a Dillards and Belk where I live. Wednesday Macy's will have a coupon that can be used on MK and since I really don't want to order, will Belk price match if I tell them macys has a coupon? I know dillards doesn't price match
Just a thought, but have you searched on the website for their "price matching" policy or called CS? Would probably
Jul 22, 2013, 7:32am   #3
NANI1972
Originally Posted by brittany0859
Just a thought, but have you searched on the website for their "price matching" policy or called CS?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >