ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

When is the Zara sale?

POST A REPLY

Jun 9, 2012, 3:34am   #31
ludmila
Originally Posted by eneeen
confirmed by my friend who also works at zara june 28th! i'm so excited!! right after work i'm dashing right to my nearest zara to pick up some goods for vacation haha :)
Thanks for the info! Will sale online also be on June 28?
Jun 10, 2012, 12:49am   #32
e
eneeen
Originally Posted by ludmila
Thanks for the info! Will sale online also be on June 28?
i would imagine yes but don't quote me :)
Jun 10, 2012, 12:08pm   #33
jeNYC
Originally Posted by prettydagger

Same as full priced merchandise. With tags and receipt, within 30 days, full refund in form of original payment. Without a receipt, it will only be accepted at a manager's discretion and then you will only receive credit/exchange in the amount of what that item is *currently* worth. Yes, you can always return in store but the payment will be refunded to your card, which can take a couple days.
Thanks for the info! Do you know much discount is the sale?
Jun 10, 2012, 2:30pm   #34
biabiabia
are we talking this date for the sale in europe or the usa? usa is usually earlier right?
Jun 11, 2012, 8:14pm   #35
e
eneeen
june 28th is confirmed for NYC if that helps?? haha
Jun 16, 2012, 3:54pm   #36
lipton
Any word on the UK sale dates? Must be swiftly approaching as everywhere seems to be having their sales this weekend coming or are already on.
Jun 19, 2012, 11:34am   #37
C
CuteCouture
Do those dates apply to USA or UK, or both?
Jun 19, 2012, 11:38pm   #38
s
sallylove
does anyone know when it is for canada? THANKS :)
Jun 20, 2012, 12:56am   #39
m
ma.lizamadrigal
it's the same date worldwide and always start on a Thursday.
Jun 20, 2012, 2:22am   #40
Samia
Easily Distracted!
Zara Sale in the Middle East started today.
Jun 20, 2012, 10:54am   #41
hotteapot
I heard that the store has been sectioned off in some Toronto locations. Does that mean the sale is starting in Canada tomorrow?
Jun 20, 2012, 11:01am   #42
k
khan121
I too have been trying to find out when the Zara sale starts in the UK and havent got anywhere.

The only useful information I came across was when I tried placing an online order a few days ago, I received a notice to say that Zara was not going to offer store collections for orders placed online from 20 June to 1 July ... usually for online orders you can pick them up in store

This must mean the sale is starting this week - Zara staff say that they are only informed 48 hours before the sale starts and then its madness getting everything ready, I am guessing and hoping sale starts this weekend in the UK anyway, which would make it around the 23 June if its a Saturday
Jun 20, 2012, 11:03am   #43
k
khan121
might be this weekend in the UK as commented in my message below Zara has suspended store collections of online orders from 20 June to 1 July - this could mean sale is starting this week possibly - I am just checking online. Usually sales hit online first before stores open the next day
Jun 20, 2012, 12:52pm   #44
bobjo
I just got a bunch of full-priced stuff from Zara today without realizing there's a sale coming up soon . I still have the tags on and the receipt... so if the sale does start on the 28th, can I bring my stuff back to the store for a price adjustment?
Jun 20, 2012, 1:18pm   #45
icecreamom
Loubie-Happy
Originally Posted by bobjo
I just got a bunch of full-priced stuff from Zara today without realizing there's a sale coming up soon . I still have the tags on and the receipt... so if the sale does start on the 28th, can I bring my stuff back to the store for a price adjustment?
I was reading online about this and apparently, they don't do any price adjustments. You may want to buy them again and return the full priced ones.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >