Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale!

POST A REPLY

Jun 21, 2012, 7:07pm   #16
PurseXaXholic
Pretty Young Thing
Originally Posted by Kenia
V.S now has their 50% off sale prices. All sale undies are $2.99 and all sale bras are $19.99. I am coming from there and scored pink yoga pants for $13. I also got a make up bag for $3 (originally $12). The pink sweaters are at about $14. My VS still had a lot of stuff.
Thanks for the update! I'll head out there tomorrow
Jun 21, 2012, 7:39pm   #17
j
joysyoggi
Originally Posted by PurseXaXholic

Thanks for the update! I'll head out there tomorrow
So am I :) thank you!
Jun 21, 2012, 11:32pm   #18
m
maclover
Thank you for the update!
Jun 22, 2012, 1:56pm   #19
Thatsfabulous
Originally Posted by Kenia
V.S now has their 50% off sale prices. All sale undies are $2.99 and all sale bras are $19.99. I am coming from there and scored pink yoga pants for $13. I also got a make up bag for $3 (originally $12). The pink sweaters are at about $14. My VS still had a lot of stuff.
Is this in every store now? As I was in Chicago on Tuesday and it was 50% off in VS Pink in the store in Water Tower but not the store on Michigan ave- I asked one of the staff at this store an she said each store starts this at different times and that particular store hadn't started there's yet.
Jun 22, 2012, 8:15pm   #20
S
SusanG
I went to 2 VS stores and they did not have the additional markdowns. Everything was still the same price as when the sale started.
Jun 22, 2012, 8:20pm   #21
a
angelstacie04
My Weakness: Shoes
I went to three today in the triangle area of NC and they weren't having the additional markdowns yet.
Jun 25, 2012, 3:01pm   #22
K
Kenia
I think every store does their own thing because I went into a different store over the weekend and while the markdown clothing/pjs was an additional 50%, the bras and undies were not marked down further.

I did get a PINK hoodie for $13.

I would call the store to ask them before heading out.
Jun 27, 2014, 12:30pm   #23
S
SohoChic
I have been getting really got items from the Semi Annual Sale. So far in New York the best store in my opinion to get items from is Soho. Even though it's a mid sized store, they have a lot of bras in many colors still available. Especially if you are a D or DD (which I am). All bras are 19.99 panties are 3.99 and lingere is 1/2 off. We should revive this thread
Jun 30, 2014, 2:33am   #24
r
raymundruiz363
Yeah right! I went there too, so crowded. I think this last of month.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >