Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale!

POST A REPLY

Jun 21, 2012, 6:07pm   #16
Pretty Young Thing
Originally Posted by Kenia
V.S now has their 50% off sale prices. All sale undies are $2.99 and all sale bras are $19.99. I am coming from there and scored pink yoga pants for $13. I also got a make up bag for $3 (originally $12). The pink sweaters are at about $14. My VS still had a lot of stuff.
Thanks for the update! I'll head out there tomorrow
Jun 21, 2012, 6:39pm   #17
j
Originally Posted by PurseXaXholic

Thanks for the update! I'll head out there tomorrow
So am I :) thank you!
Jun 21, 2012, 10:32pm   #18
m
Thank you for the update!
Jun 22, 2012, 12:56pm   #19
Originally Posted by Kenia
V.S now has their 50% off sale prices. All sale undies are $2.99 and all sale bras are $19.99. I am coming from there and scored pink yoga pants for $13. I also got a make up bag for $3 (originally $12). The pink sweaters are at about $14. My VS still had a lot of stuff.
Is this in every store now? As I was in Chicago on Tuesday and it was 50% off in VS Pink in the store in Water Tower but not the store on Michigan ave- I asked one of the staff at this store an she said each store starts this at different times and that particular store hadn't started there's yet.
Jun 22, 2012, 7:15pm   #20
S
I went to 2 VS stores and they did not have the additional markdowns. Everything was still the same price as when the sale started.
Jun 22, 2012, 7:20pm   #21
a
My Weakness: Shoes
I went to three today in the triangle area of NC and they weren't having the additional markdowns yet.
Jun 25, 2012, 2:01pm   #22
K
I think every store does their own thing because I went into a different store over the weekend and while the markdown clothing/pjs was an additional 50%, the bras and undies were not marked down further.

I did get a PINK hoodie for $13.

I would call the store to ask them before heading out.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping