Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

TJMaxx and Marshalls - Fantastic Finds!

POST A REPLY

Oct 2, 2013, 3:18pm   #4501
Originally Posted by virginiaalamode
Not sure if any of you follow TJ Maxx's Tumblr, but I was actually selected as their #maxxinista of the month! Been wanting to tell everyone on the forum for a while, but was sworn to secrecy! All the bargain hunting and constantly checking Purse Forum to see what goodies others got has finally paid off
That is wonderful!!

Do they now have to give you insider info on designer arrivals and store locations?
Oct 2, 2013, 11:38pm   #4502
Not sure if any of you follow TJ Maxx's Tumblr, but I was actually selected as their #maxxinista of the month! Been wanting to tell everyone on the forum for a while, but was sworn to secrecy! All the bargain hunting and constantly checking Purse Forum to see what goodies others got has finally paid off
Congrats, you deserve it
Oct 3, 2013, 12:18am   #4503
g
Originally Posted by AnnZ
Congrats! :)
That sounds amazing, can't wait to see how it all turned out for you. Please post your info here too so we can see it!
Oct 3, 2013, 8:29am   #4504
Originally Posted by authenticplease
That is wonderful!!

Do they now have to give you insider info on designer arrivals and store locations?
OMG I wish! Wouldn't that be great?? They took me to the Chelsea store and they even have a Men's Runway section there!
Oct 3, 2013, 8:31am   #4505
Originally Posted by gail13
That sounds amazing, can't wait to see how it all turned out for you. Please post your info here too so we can see it!
You can follow on my blog or on the TJ Maxx Tumblr page (they will be posting photos throughout the month, and I will have all the deets on my blog).
Oct 3, 2013, 11:40am   #4506
WOW! I just saw the details on your blog! Trip to NEW YORK!! Congrats how exciting is that
Oct 3, 2013, 12:04pm   #4507
Ladies, it's second markdown time!!
Oct 3, 2013, 12:33pm   #4508
bagaholic
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380821596.024800.jpg
Views: 1974
Size:  158.7 KB Tk maxx uk online Celine seau bucket bag❤️
Oct 3, 2013, 12:35pm   #4509
bagaholic
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380821666.258956.jpg
Views: 2018
Size:  127.5 KB bought this Tk maxx online uk. Will see if it's a keeper or not when this arrives. 😜
Oct 3, 2013, 1:08pm   #4510
Originally Posted by clp moo em
Attachment 2354818 bought this Tk maxx online uk. Will see if it's a keeper or not when this arrives. 😜
Wow!! I love the color.

So exciting to find such exciting bargains online.
Oct 3, 2013, 1:15pm   #4511
bagaholic
Originally Posted by authenticplease
Wow!! I love the color.

So exciting to find such exciting bargains online.
Still not 100% on it. It will go back if I don't like it
Oct 3, 2013, 1:26pm   #4512
s
That's awesome! How do you get picked?
Oct 3, 2013, 2:47pm   #4513
Originally Posted by sparksfly
That's awesome! How do you get picked?
They literally just contacted me pretty much out of the blue! It was a lot of fun and I love TJ's even more now, if that's possible!
Oct 3, 2013, 2:48pm   #4514
Originally Posted by clp moo em
Attachment 2354818 bought this Tk maxx online uk. Will see if it's a keeper or not when this arrives. 😜
Well I love it!
Oct 3, 2013, 2:53pm   #4515
bagaholic
Well I love it!
Just got the email confirmation should arrive tomorrow so I will delivery my verdict then. Have to say that there shipping is super. I chose standard delivery. I only placed my order this morning.👍👍👍
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping