Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Raffaello Network buying experiences

POST A REPLY

Jul 2, 2010, 6:14am   #1
c
chula
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a bag from Raffaello Network, but I have seen minimal good reviews and more bad reviews. I know it can be easier in posting bad experiences then good ones, and as you are the experts (I am very new in this) will you tell me about this site. I did find one thread but had very little information. Thank you.
Jul 2, 2010, 6:47am   #2
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?
OMG- they are #1 on my s#!t parade

http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/gaa...hy-599184.html

Their 'customer service' is horrible. In the US it apparently consists of one person- an up the azz bish named Dawn who was as rude as the day is long. I contacted them over a dozen times by email - different days/times and it was always Dawn.
Oh and phone contact? Don't make me laugh. Every time I called I got an answering machine thanking me for calling and that they were sorry that even though it was during business hours there was no one available at that time to take my call -nope, can't leave a message- call back again another time.
It was by far the absolute worst excuse of an online shopping experience EVER!!@#%
Jul 2, 2010, 6:21pm   #3
c
chula
Thank you for sharing your experience with me poopsie2...
Jul 17, 2012, 5:21pm   #4
mollymollyhung
I placed 3 orders within the last month with Raffaelo and all three of them got canceled, very disappointing...
Oct 1, 2012, 10:07pm   #5
k
kathy11
Raffaello Network is not a legitimate seller of any of the brands on its website. It is selling high quality fakes, models that often don't even exist in the true collection of the designer, so please check the real collection of the designer before buying.

If you go to this place anyway, at least you'll know that you will get a fake, and you will the judge of what price you want to pay for this.

My references are my from my own research, including contacting designers, and authenticing a pair of shoes I bought from Raffaello Network (logo obviously applied reverse, unusual hill, unusual tag, unusual label, and model number that simply doesn't exist). Please beware.
Oct 3, 2012, 7:32pm   #6
missbrasilnyc
Originally Posted by kathy11
Raffaello Network is not a legitimate seller of any of the brands on its website. It is selling high quality fakes, models that often don't even exist in the true collection of the designer, so please check the real collection of the designer before buying.

If you go to this place anyway, at least you'll know that you will get a fake, and you will the judge of what price you want to pay for this.

My references are my from my own research, including contacting designers, and authenticing a pair of shoes I bought from Raffaello Network (logo obviously applied reverse, unusual hill, unusual tag, unusual label, and model number that simply doesn't exist). Please beware.
Are you serious????? Oh my gosh... I'm honestly shocked. I've only heard that they sell authentic things. I haven't heard good things about their customer service or anything, but that's incredible. Thanks for sharing this.
Aug 23, 2013, 4:00am   #7
A
Aangypants
They are legitimately the worst company I have ever dealt with ever!
I emailed over 20 times to an order than should have apparently been shipped 'immediately.' After FINALLY getting back to me they sent me and email saying that they couldn't get one of the items and it took them 11 days to find that out! Then they FINALLY sent the pair of shoes that I ordered - and THEY HAD BEEN USED!!

After everything I went through to get some of my order - I couldn't believe it - the whole bottom of the shoes were scuffed - NEVER AGAIN will I purchase from them.

BEWARE!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >