Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

POST A REPLY

Feb 9, 2010, 12:08am   #46
Got Diesel Jeans for $35 tax included ($79.99 and 65% off~)

Still retails for $112 on Diesel.com :)

http://store.diesel.com/item/realgen...d10/36116959F4
Feb 11, 2010, 2:57am   #47
Gucci Whore
^ Awesome!!
I wish I wasn't snowed in....I haven't made a trip to NR in sooo long and I have a $20 note to use!
All these deals are making me envious! Any Long Islander's been to the Westbury location lately? Please report your finds!
Last edited Feb 11, 2010 at 3:01am.
Feb 11, 2010, 11:21am   #48
Originally Posted by sneezz
^ Awesome!!
I wish I wasn't snowed in....I haven't made a trip to NR in sooo long and I have a $20 note to use!
All these deals are making me envious! Any Long Islander's been to the Westbury location lately? Please report your finds!
Me too! I don't have a note to use but I have money that's burning a hole in my pocket. I don't know when I'll be able to venture out because it looks like the roads will be bad for a few more days at least. I keep reading about great deals and getting email coupons from lots of stores but I can't take advantage of any of them. So frustrating!
Feb 11, 2010, 1:02pm   #49
Gucci Whore
Originally Posted by nova_girl
Me too! I don't have a note to use but I have money that's burning a hole in my pocket. I don't know when I'll be able to venture out because it looks like the roads will be bad for a few more days at least. I keep reading about great deals and getting email coupons from lots of stores but I can't take advantage of any of them. So frustrating!
I know! I should re-iterate, the snow isn't my only problem, it's having 2 kids under 5 that makes it hard to go shopping period.
Feb 11, 2010, 1:08pm   #50
Shopping Enthusiast
Wow, ladies! You all are finding really great bargains! I think I would faint from excitement if I saw Lanvin at my store!
Feb 11, 2010, 8:05pm   #51
t
Originally Posted by HermesNewbie
Wow, ladies! You all are finding really great bargains! I think I would faint from excitement if I saw Lanvin at my store!
We almost did!
Feb 11, 2010, 11:17pm   #52
m
Marc Jacobs belted trench coat $52
Missoni dress $299
Feb 11, 2010, 11:17pm   #53
m
oh and I once found a chloe silverado for $299
Feb 12, 2010, 12:36am   #54
s
Just picked this up today:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3088394?...=searchresults
Cole Haan Lamb Scuba Jacket in Black for only 130, retails for 695, on sale now for 429. Sooo soft! I love it!

On another trip, I found an Ella Moss ruffled cardigan, retailed for 195, bought for 30. :)
Feb 12, 2010, 6:42am   #55
I normally find True Religion jeans for $70-100 and pick up a L.A.M.B. bag every once in awhile...

I was in Olympia, WA right after New Years visiting. We made a detour into the city for a few hours and I dropped by the Rack in downtown Seattle and was pretty much ready to leave empty handed when I perused the "evening gown" rack that was loaded with beaded winter holiday gowns....

I found this little Oscar De La Renta smashed between some hideous matronly evening outfits...

I tried it on with the intent of just "seeing how it looked" and it was too perfect to leave behind. The original tag for $8K+ was still attached...

It was still a pretty penny, something I would NEVER be able to afford at retail price.. and the largest investment I've made in one piece of clothing... but I will get a LOT of wear out of it. My perfect little black dress!
Feb 12, 2010, 8:05am   #56
Gucci Whore
^wow!
You struck gold! It's beautiful, cngrats!
Feb 12, 2010, 9:32am   #57
Shopping Enthusiast
^^I love your sons' names, Sneezz! My DS's name is Noah!

Jencine: That dress is absolutely amazing! Congrats!

Skyfire: I love that leather jacket! You really got a really great deal!

Mrsblum: Wow! Chloe, Missoni, and Marc Jacobs! I see MJ at my store from time to time. I will definitely be keeping a closer eye out!
Feb 13, 2010, 1:17pm   #58
Gucci Whore
Originally Posted by HermesNewbie
^^I love your sons' names, Sneezz! My DS's name is Noah!
Thanks! Noah is such a beautiful name, we regretted not saving it for DS #2 since it was so hard to pick out a name the second time around!
Feb 13, 2010, 5:32pm   #59
Bag Lady
Well, I stopped by the Rack yesterday - there are two in my area.
At one, the most extravagent designer is Coach.
The other one has a lot of Valentino, a lot of Jimmy Choo, some Manolos and Versace - all mixed in with everything else.

They had a pair of last spring's Alexander McQueen Petrol pumps - and just as I reached for them, someone else snagged them. They were priced at $75.

There were a lot of diamond Michele watches, between $350-650.
And, I purchased a Lanvin Oulala pale gold satin clutch on clearance for...
$59.95.

I was thrilled.
Feb 14, 2010, 8:37am   #60
Shopping Enthusiast
^^Oh my goodness! What amazing deals! Do you mind if I ask where this store is located?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping