Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 7, 2013, 4:36pm   #5266
J
Hunter at heart...
Originally Posted by funandsun
I picked up this Longchamps au sultan at the Rack in Oxnard, CA today for $229.97. Love the color.
Attachment 2285793
Great score!
Aug 7, 2013, 5:28pm   #5267
s
Member
Originally Posted by misserss
I will be going to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Carlsbad and Anaheim.

Will be visiting most of the premium outlets while there and the Outkets at Orange.
Am thinking of heading to Henderson to the NR that's there. And the one near Costa Mesa (I think?) while heading to Anaheim.

Carlsbad is my hometown, and while the outlet stores are OK, it wouldn't be something I would drive out of my way for! They used to be better when it was first built, but many of the true outlets closed years ago. Although a Kate Spade outlet is opening soon!

I now live 5 minutes from the Rack in Costa Mesa and it is hands down the best one I've ever been to and I've been to most of the racks in so cal If you go, try and go before noon, there is a huge group of resellers that swoop in literally every morning and take most of the good stuff as it hits the floor. Also Sundays and Mondays they don't get shipments.

I haven't had much luck with the block at orange, but I have only been there a few times. Especially when the shopping at south coast plaza is so good!

PM me if you need to know anything else!
Aug 7, 2013, 7:33pm   #5268
rea11yb0red's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by scgirl212
Carlsbad is my hometown, and while the outlet stores are OK, it wouldn't be something I would drive out of my way for! They used to be better when it was first built, but many of the true outlets closed years ago. Although a Kate Spade outlet is opening soon!

I now live 5 minutes from the Rack in Costa Mesa and it is hands down the best one I've ever been to and I've been to most of the racks in so cal If you go, try and go before noon, there is a huge group of resellers that swoop in literally every morning and take most of the good stuff as it hits the floor. Also Sundays and Mondays they don't get shipments.

I haven't had much luck with the block at orange, but I have only been there a few times. Especially when the shopping at south coast plaza is so good!

PM me if you need to know anything else!

^Agreed. The Rack in Costa Mesa is definitely my favorite one. I live right by the Orange Rack and have never found anything there. The Orange Rack has barely any designer items and is much smaller than the Costa Mesa one.
Aug 8, 2013, 12:39am   #5269
Maybi's Avatar
Love A Good Shopping
Originally Posted by rea11yb0red
^Agreed. The Rack in Costa Mesa is definitely my favorite one. I live right by the Orange Rack and have never found anything there. The Orange Rack has barely any designer items and is much smaller than the Costa Mesa one.
I will have to echo you ladies, I went to Orange today and it was a dud. For sure no good thing there.
Aug 8, 2013, 12:40am   #5270
Maybi's Avatar
Love A Good Shopping
Originally Posted by icecreamom
OMG! Congrats, that's an amazing find!
Thank you. I haven't used it yet, still can't believe what luck.
Aug 8, 2013, 12:42am   #5271
Maybi's Avatar
Love A Good Shopping
Originally Posted by misserss
I will be going to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Carlsbad and Anaheim.

Will be visiting most of the premium outlets while there and the Outkets at Orange.
Am thinking of heading to Henderson to the NR that's there. And the one near Costa Mesa (I think?) while heading to Anaheim.

It seems like you will be in the right places for the outlets. LV, PS are great outlets, they even have stores other outlets doesn't have. Make sure you go early in LV, parking gets really congested. Have fun!!
Aug 8, 2013, 4:29am   #5272
m
Member
Originally Posted by on my mind
Got these today
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9145/8kv6.jpg
hi. do you mind telling me which rack you got this from? I've been looking for these exact style but at a discounted rate? TIA!
Aug 8, 2013, 7:15am   #5273
o
Member
Originally Posted by marcheej
hi. do you mind telling me which rack you got this from? I've been looking for these exact style but at a discounted rate? TIA!
Topanga in Woodland Hills, CA
Aug 10, 2013, 1:13am   #5274
m
Member
Originally Posted by on my mind
Topanga in Woodland Hills, CA
May I also please have a clear pic of the code number at the back? I would really like to call them up
Aug 10, 2013, 12:41pm   #5275
katran26's Avatar
Bargain Hunter!
Originally Posted by marcheej
May I also please have a clear pic of the code number at the back? I would really like to call them up
Wow gorgeous! let us know if you're able to get these
Aug 10, 2013, 3:33pm   #5276
bella601's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by funandsun
I picked up this Longchamps au sultan at the Rack in Oxnard, CA today for $229.97. Love the color.
Attachment 2285793
Beautiful
Aug 11, 2013, 8:38pm   #5277
m
Member
Originally Posted by katran26
Wow gorgeous! let us know if you're able to get these
Surely! Wish me luck
Aug 12, 2013, 7:30pm   #5278
Kfoorya2's Avatar
Member
Attachment 2292926

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376353732.483833.jpg
Views: 1630
Size:  97.8 KB

I saw these Christian Dior pumps at Potomac mills today unfortunately they were a bit loose for me, I wish it was my size! I hope someone gets it!
Aug 12, 2013, 8:00pm   #5279
bagladyseattle's Avatar
Member
None of these shoes fit me but the following at Seattle, downtown location.
Ysl s38 $299Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376355518.886965.jpg
Views: 1695
Size:  272.5 KB

CDsz 38.5. $249Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376355566.068521.jpg
Views: 1635
Size:  284.9 KB

JC sz 38. $249
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376355600.502871.jpg
Views: 1616
Size:  145.0 KB

Prada 39 $249
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376355647.102136.jpg
Views: 1615
Size:  198.2 KB
Aug 12, 2013, 8:47pm   #5280
W
Member
[QUOTE=Kfoorya2;25166075]Attachment 2292926

Attachment 2292951

I saw these Christian Dior pumps at Potomac mills today unfortunately they were a bit loose for me, I wish it was my size! I hope someone gets

Nice finds!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping  
TOP

Thread Tools