Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 29, 2013, 8:29am   #646
HermesNewbie's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shopping Enthusiast
Originally Posted by coronita
FYI there is a Living Social deal - $20 for a $40 at Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth
Thanks for the info!
Sep 3, 2013, 6:29pm   #647
L
Member
Originally Posted by coronita
FYI there is a Living Social deal - $20 for a $40 at Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth
Thanks for letting us know, I used mine on a Vince leather jacket. With the Labor Day sale and Living Social deal, final price was about $500.
Attached Images
 
Sep 4, 2013, 8:46am   #648
Jen123's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LuxAddicted
Thanks for letting us know, I used mine on a Vince leather jacket. With the Labor Day sale and Living Social deal, final price was about $500.
So classic!
Sep 4, 2013, 2:57pm   #649
HermesNewbie's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shopping Enthusiast
Originally Posted by LuxAddicted
Thanks for letting us know, I used mine on a Vince leather jacket. With the Labor Day sale and Living Social deal, final price was about $500.
Gorgeous!
Sep 7, 2013, 11:46am   #650
nova_girl's Avatar
Member
I'm not sure of the name of this style, but it's a Celine for $1540 and I believe an extra 30% off. There are some scratches but the tags and dustbag are there. This is the off 5th in Leesburg, VA.
Attached Images
 
Sep 7, 2013, 11:52am   #651
d
Member
I'm returning at regular NM store but at last call price at $582 (55% off from 1295 original price). PM me if serious in buying!
Attached Images
 
Sep 7, 2013, 3:11pm   #652
deltalady's Avatar
Member
Saks Off 5th at Houston Premium Outlets had MJ Stams for $669 with an additional 30% off
Attached Images
 
Sep 7, 2013, 3:12pm   #653
deltalady's Avatar
Member
Another picture
Attached Images
 
Sep 12, 2013, 12:52pm   #654
T
Member
My First Rebecca Minkoff Awesome deal with the extra 30% off Handbags I should of took photos they had in 2 Jimmy Choo Bags in the Glass showcase an end cap wall filled with Rebecca Minkoffs no Nikkis (What I was looking for) The one Moonstruck I grabbed lots of MAC's and some other bags.
Attached Images
 
Sep 12, 2013, 1:13pm   #655
luvsagreatdeal's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
My First Rebecca Minkoff Awesome deal with the extra 30% off Handbags I should of took photos they had in 2 Jimmy Choo Bags in the Glass showcase an end cap wall filled with Rebecca Minkoffs no Nikkis (What I was looking for) The one Moonstruck I grabbed lots of MAC's and some other bags.
Great deal, I love that they wrote " Allyson okayed price" on the receipt
Sep 12, 2013, 1:18pm   #656
T
Member
Originally Posted by luvsagreatdeal
Great deal, I love that they wrote " Allyson okayed price" on the receipt
Ahh Im afraid to even carry this beauty... I am going to keep the tags on it and wait to carry it till I visit my NR Monday it just opened today!!! I really want a Nikki!
Sep 12, 2013, 10:33pm   #657
louvigilante's Avatar
Member
Went to off 5th to use my 30 off coupon I got. I saw this Rebecca Minkoff bag and just fell in love. 30% off and when they rang me up, the coupon was having some issues so she gave me an additional 30% off. Ended up paying 146$!!!! So excited for my first RM bag.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379043041.677953.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  132.3 KB
Sep 13, 2013, 7:59am   #658
HermesNewbie's Avatar
Thread Starter
Shopping Enthusiast
Originally Posted by luvsagreatdeal
Great deal, I love that they wrote " Allyson okayed price" on the receipt
I had to chuckle when I saw that!
Sep 13, 2013, 1:38pm   #659
kcarmona's Avatar
Member
My best Last Call deal ever! Balenciaga Knee-High boots, originally $1095. Marked all the way down to $108, the orange sticker was an extra 30% off and the clearance sticker was an additional 50% off. Scored these for $35!

Name:  boot1.jpg
Views: 1503
Size:  121.0 KB

Name:  boot2.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  99.9 KB
Sep 13, 2013, 2:16pm   #660
smiley13tree's Avatar
Member
Celine at off 5th?! Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379099711.286255.jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  225.3 KBvName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379099756.016371.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  298.3 KB
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping  
TOP

Thread Tools