Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Nordstroms Rack low on designer bags

POST A REPLY

May 31, 2012, 11:51am   #16
ashleyjena
They opened a new one near me (first one in my state I think) and there was NOTHING. It's so bad. I don't even bother shopping there really because they never have anything good at all.
May 31, 2012, 11:52am   #17
ashleyjena
And I'm comparing this to the one in Orlando that I used to go to when I was in Florida, which had GREAT finds!
Jul 13, 2012, 12:52am   #18
p
pengita
The NYC NR has a totally sad bag selection, which is baffling to me. Maybe it's the neighborhood (Union Square, which skews younger)? Never anything remotely exciting, just Kate Spade off-season bags, JC velour, Michael Kors. Come to think of it, there aren't any designer shoes usually either. Depressing, considering the Sacramento NR I used to go to had so many great finds, including Burberry flats that I just loved.
Jul 17, 2012, 10:39pm   #19
FullyLoaded
Flame Head
I still haven't been to the NYC store- how is the costume jewelry selection? Worth the trip?
Jul 18, 2012, 1:11pm   #20
alice87
Seattle NR has some high end designer purses, although I don't think it is too often.
Jul 23, 2012, 12:08am   #21
a
ahpeste
Originally Posted by alice87
Seattle NR has some high end designer purses, although I don't think it is too often.
When I was there last yr... I saw a lot of Marc Jacobs, few MiuMiu and maybe couple Fendi.

There was a few Prada, Ysl and Tods shoes too.

I was in love.
Jul 30, 2012, 4:30pm   #22
S
Sammi88x
What about the NR at millenia crossing, orlando FL? any Rebecca Minkoff?
Jul 31, 2012, 10:38am   #23
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
NR in Annapolis, MD always has Rebecca Minkoff and Juicy it seems. I have only once seen a premier designer bag there - Valentino. And it was, well...abhorrent. meh.
Aug 2, 2012, 10:31pm   #24
s
smurfgirl06
Any time I've ever been in the King of Prussia NR, it's totally sucked.
Aug 3, 2012, 12:16am   #25
tinad2004
Originally Posted by pengita
The NYC NR has a totally sad bag selection, which is baffling to me. Maybe it's the neighborhood (Union Square, which skews younger)? Never anything remotely exciting, just Kate Spade off-season bags, JC velour, Michael Kors. Come to think of it, there aren't any designer shoes usually either. Depressing, considering the Sacramento NR I used to go to had so many great finds, including Burberry flats that I just loved.
yea union square rack sucks, and so does paramus nj one =[
Aug 3, 2012, 1:33am   #26
ali w
Wishing on a Star...
Glad I found this thread... I thought it was just my luck that I hadn't found any good bags. I have been to 4 different NR's, in the last few weeks, and NONE of them had any really good designer bags. I wonder what's going on with them.
Aug 4, 2012, 12:00am   #27
sdkitty
since I posted this thread, have seen a couple of MJ collection bags. One was a current season refurbished one; that was a smokin deal - very hard to resist. The other was last week a gold MJ Stam; that one wasn't as well priced and I didn't like the color.
It seems to be just hit and miss; usually I don't see multiple bags that are interesting but sometimes there is one special one.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >