Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

Nordstrom Return Policy Thread!!

POST A REPLY

Oct 22, 2009, 8:53pm   #1
i
Does anyone know if they keep track of returns? Is there any type of retrun limit? I'm just asking out of curiosity becaues today they asked for my DL.
Oct 22, 2009, 9:08pm   #2
c
Account Deactivated
Most places ask for a license, especially if you do not have a receipt. Did you have your receipt?
Oct 22, 2009, 9:34pm   #3
♥barenia box vache♥
I dont think they keep track...I think if you paid cash they ask for your DL.
Oct 22, 2009, 10:02pm   #4
i
Yes it had the return sticker and I had my receipt but they didn't ask for it. I asked them if they would still ask for my DL if I wanted store credit and they said no. I wonder why?
Oct 22, 2009, 10:22pm   #5
"H" is for horses?
Did you ask for cash back?? They only ID if you ask for cash back instead of putting it back on a CC.....
Oct 23, 2009, 4:15am   #6
~*~*bagaholic*~*~
nordy's has the best return policy. i worked there before... we take thing with, without, worn stuff that isn't even ours, lol...

never a store credit :)

we had a lady that returned used panties... SO GROSS!!!
Oct 23, 2009, 8:47am   #7
♥ Timeless elegance.
^Oh my, that is just

I also have a quick question about their return policy. I recently bought some Chanel makeup but I changed my mind when I came home. And I accidentally tossed the receipt. One has the Nordstorm label on it but the other one fell off. Will they still be able to take it back? It'll be sad if these gorgeous products go to waste...
Oct 23, 2009, 10:24am   #8
b
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by pinkpolo
^Oh my, that is just

I also have a quick question about their return policy. I recently bought some Chanel makeup but I changed my mind when I came home. And I accidentally tossed the receipt. One has the Nordstorm label on it but the other one fell off. Will they still be able to take it back? It'll be sad if these gorgeous products go to waste...

They are able to look up your purchase if you have the credit card you made the purchase on... Just needed to do that the other day.
Oct 24, 2009, 8:20pm   #9
~*~*bagaholic*~*~
they'll take it back for sure :)

Originally Posted by pinkpolo
^Oh my, that is just

Oct 24, 2009, 8:27pm   #10
♥ Timeless elegance.
Originally Posted by Momma Leanne
they'll take it back for sure :)
Excellent! After reading the thread on someone's experience with Saks return policy, I was getting a bit worried.

BTW, cute avatar, loving that hat.
Oct 24, 2009, 8:47pm   #11
Originally Posted by Momma Leanne
nordy's has the best return policy. i worked there before... we take thing with, without, worn stuff that isn't even ours, lol...

never a store credit :)

we had a lady that returned used panties... SO GROSS!!!
I had bought a pair of Jbrand jeans from Nordstrom's and they ripped! All I wanted was to exchange them for a new pair! Of course I did not have my receipt and I payed cash but these SA's that I talked to were so RUDE! I understand that it probably looked bad to them because I had no proof but are you saying that you usually can return these types of things?
Oct 24, 2009, 9:38pm   #12
love shopping!!!
if you paid cash then they have no way to look it up, so i don't think there is a way to even prove it was from Nordstrom.
they may still take it back though.
Oct 24, 2009, 10:43pm   #13
Originally Posted by alliemia
if you paid cash then they have no way to look it up, so i don't think there is a way to even prove it was from Nordstrom.
they may still take it back though.

Oh ok, well I was just wondering. This happened like a year ago after they denied me I just went directly to J Brand and they sent me another pair.
Oct 24, 2009, 11:33pm   #14
j
You are so lucky.
Oct 25, 2009, 12:19am   #15
Originally Posted by juily
You are so lucky.
haha yeah I am definitely glad that they had great customer service!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping