Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Milan and France station in Hong Kong.....

POST A REPLY

Jun 12, 2006, 9:00am   #1
NL3181
i am sure many of you ever heard about these 2 shop names in Hong Kong ,here's how these Authentic second-hand shop look like in HK.....

(pic's credit:Tresormakati.com)
Attached Images

Last edited Jun 12, 2006 at 9:04am.
Jun 12, 2006, 9:07am   #2
TheImportersWife
Where are these shops located in HK?
Thanks!
Last edited Jun 12, 2006 at 9:10am.
Jun 12, 2006, 10:52am   #3
TammyD
Rising Star
There's at every corner and turn! Must be hundreds of Milan Stations in Hong Kong!
Jun 12, 2006, 11:03am   #4
*Jem*
Lynnsanity
::faints::

I need to go to HK. what are the prices like?
Jun 12, 2006, 11:17am   #5
KK
Google "Hong Kong milan station", quite a few articles about it.

http://www.thisistravel.co.uk/travel...9&in_page_id=1
Jun 12, 2006, 11:27am   #6
TammyD
Rising Star
Originally Posted by *Jem*
::faints::

I need to go to HK. what are the prices like?
I can't remember the prices but they are at least 20% cheaper because their import tax is low, and there is no sales tax.
Jun 12, 2006, 12:22pm   #7
pixiedust82
follow me. ;)
Been to hongkong 2x this year and coming back!!! i fell in love with the place! Yup saw milan station and italy station in causeway bay (my fave area!) and mongkok as well. hmm... prices depend on the bag and its condition.. there are some brand new ones too. brand new ones are 20%-25% off lower than retail while the second hand ones go lower of course. :)
Jun 12, 2006, 8:59pm   #8
ayla
nyan nyan percent
Oh I wanna go there so much.. maybe this Christmas ! I love how the resale market in HK is so strong, the ladies do love their upscale accessories !
Jun 12, 2006, 9:01pm   #9
TheImportersWife
Hmmm, I wonder if I can convince my hubby to pay a visit to one of these stores while he's in HK over the next couple of days!?!
Jun 12, 2006, 9:14pm   #10
Discobunniee
I'M IN HEAVEN!! It's like surrounded by bag angels left and right! THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!!
Jun 12, 2006, 9:23pm   #11
s
shopaholic668
Wow...I would have to make a trip to Hong Kong just to visit these stores! Anyone know when is the best time to visit Hong Kong? This summer?
Jun 12, 2006, 9:47pm   #12
B
Blue824
Do they guarantee that anything sold there is authentic, or is it still buyer beware? I think I may be going to HK over Thanksgiving, so I'm definitely going to keep this in mind.... are there other specific consignment stores that are recommended there?
Jun 12, 2006, 10:13pm   #13
livinluxuriously_Lila
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Discobunniee
I'M IN HEAVEN!! It's like surrounded by bag angels left and right! THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!!
I agree!
Jun 13, 2006, 12:29am   #14
TammyD
Rising Star
Originally Posted by shopaholic668
Wow...I would have to make a trip to Hong Kong just to visit these stores! Anyone know when is the best time to visit Hong Kong? This summer?
Hong Kong weather is hot in summer months and just cool in winter months. I would say all year round is great. Sales are in August and January.
Jun 13, 2006, 12:30am   #15
TammyD
Rising Star
But may I add that ANYTIME is a good time to shop in Hong Kong because things are inexpensive. I go to Hong Kong and come back with bagsful of everything! Clothes, shoes, bags, gifts.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >