Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

Has anyone traded-in a bag at Realdealcollection?

POST A REPLY

Jul 2, 2012, 7:45pm   #1
never pay retail
I am lusting over a bag on realdealcollection.com....

To alleviate some of the cost of it (and DH finding out how much I might spend) I was thinking of trying the "trade-in" option to gain some store credit. Wondering if anyone else has done this with a non-Balenciaga item before. I was going to try it with an excellent condition Fendi zucca baguette. Is it worthwhile? Should I just stick with eBay and build up my paypal account instead?

On the same note, has anyone seen coupons or promos for RealDeal?

thanks!
Jul 3, 2012, 2:55am   #2
Easily Distracted!
Realdeal emails promo codes from time to time, I believe I haven't seen any recently.

I have bought quite a few bags from them and there are really professional, I haven't traded in anything yet but I did get quotes from them for trading/selling. Generally they will offer you a better prices for trading as opposed to selling/consigning a bag with them, also it completely depend on the brand you have.
Good luck!
Jul 3, 2012, 8:19am   #3
More Bags, Pleeease!
Originally Posted by Samia
Realdeal emails promo codes from time to time, I believe I haven't seen any recently.

I have bought quite a few bags from them and there are really professional, I haven't traded in anything yet but I did get quotes from them for trading/selling. Generally they will offer you a better prices for trading as opposed to selling/consigning a bag with them, also it completely depend on the brand you have.
Good luck!
I second, Samia. They are very professional. You won't get disappointed with their service. But I would like to say Fendi doesn't hold a resale value well. You might receive a not satisfactory level quoate. Good luck!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping