Home Shopping Resources General Shopping

Gap.com 10% off Tuesdays - is this still going on?

POST A REPLY

Feb 1, 2011, 1:56pm   #1
"Me and the Moon"
Hi...

Does anyone know if gap/bananarepublic.com still does the 10% off Tuesdays discount for cardholders? I tried using the code "TUESDAYS" (which if I remember right is the code to apply at checkout) and it told me that it was an invalid promo code. Did they seriously get rid of this perk?

TIA!
Feb 1, 2011, 3:39pm   #2
The 10% Tuesday code is def still in effect because I got an email reminder this morning from Piperlime.

Do you have more then one credit card (i.e. a Visa, AmEx) registered to your account? Because I applied the Tuesdays code and realized it didn't apply properly because I had accidentally selected my bankcard instead of my Gap Card. Once I did choose the Gap Card the code went through fine.

Otherwise, I would just call up Gap/BR/ON and place a phone order with a rep who can apply the code directly for you. Hope this helped. Good luck.
Feb 1, 2011, 4:39pm   #3
"Me and the Moon"
Thanks. I was trying to use my BR card... apparently it doesn't work w/it!!?!?!!!? I ended up using my gap card w/no issues. How weird, I thought the TUESDAYS code worked w/BR card too, since I mainly use that card for free shipping no limit (Luxe benefit). Maybe this is a new change?
Feb 1, 2011, 8:35pm   #4
Well, I'm glad you were able to apply the discount with your Gap Card.
I checked out the benefits for having a BR Card and it mentions being able to enjoy 10% Tuesdays at Gap/ON/PLime (But not BR itself--that sucks) so maybe it was a glitch on the website's part. Next time I'd call (assuming it doesn't work the next Tuesday you wanna shop) and speak to a rep to apply the code to your BR Luxe card. If I had a Luxe card I would put all my Gap Inc. purchases on there to keep the Luxe status.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy your new purchases! =)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources General Shopping