Home > >

Freinds and Family Sale at Nordstrom and/or Discount Codes?

POST A REPLY

Nov 12, 2011, 11:54am   #1
w
windy
Hi All,

I want to purchase a particular Fendi watch at Nordstrom. I was wondering if Nordstrom has a Friends and Family sale with discounts? If not, do they EVER have discount coupons? I have never seen anything come across, even with signing up for their e-mails. I do not have a Nordstrom in my state. If you know of any way to get a discount, could you please let me know. Thanks!
Nov 12, 2011, 12:33pm   #2
Jennifer_C
Shopaholic
They're running their "Friends and Family" deal right now (through 11/13, I think) with coupon code FANDF that will get you an additional 20% off plus you'll get free shipping on anything over $150 (or free shipping on anything with no minimum using code FREESHIP11).
Nov 12, 2011, 12:37pm   #3
All About LV
hmm it says FABDF already expired....bummer
Nov 12, 2011, 1:42pm   #4
w
windy
Thanks Jennifer. I was so excited at first, but during checkout it said the code has expired. If anyone else knows of any code, I would GREATLY appreciate your input. Thank you so much.

By the way, I have a typo in the word "Friends" in the thread title. I contacted the administrator to get it corrected, as it would not allow an edit. Sorry about the typo!
Nov 12, 2011, 2:01pm   #5
Genti
Originally Posted by Jennifer_C
They're running their "Friends and Family" deal right now (through 11/13, I think) with coupon code FANDF that will get you an additional 20% off plus you'll get free shipping on anything over $150 (or free shipping on anything with no minimum using code FREESHIP11).
This is for Bloomingdales I believe..
Nov 12, 2011, 3:09pm   #6
love2shop_26
Nordies doesn't do Friends and Family. It's either the half yearly sale or anniversary.
Nov 12, 2011, 5:25pm   #7
w
windy
Originally Posted by love2shop_26
Nordies doesn't do Friends and Family. It's either the half yearly sale or anniversary.
Does that mean there are never any coupon codes for regular priced merchandise?
Nov 12, 2011, 5:59pm   #8
Jennifer_C
Shopaholic
Sorry - that was Bloomingdales
Nov 12, 2011, 6:00pm   #9
Jennifer_C
Shopaholic
I also don't think I've seen coupons through them so I try to hit them up during their anniversary sale...
Nov 13, 2011, 5:19pm   #10
love2shop_26
Originally Posted by windy
Does that mean there are never any coupon codes for regular priced merchandise?
Nope! Like I said, half yearly or Anniversary sale are their biggest sales of the year
Nov 15, 2011, 6:53pm   #11
D
Dloraine3
I agree , the half yearly sales are the biggest! Try your luck then
Nov 15, 2011, 8:22pm   #12
w
windy
What months do they have the anniversary sales?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >