Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

You know you have Purse Forum Syndrome when.....!!!.

POST A REPLY

Jul 10, 2012, 11:52am   #46
s
sacdujour
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
Wow, sac - v impressive - but surely you are on medication!!!!!!
Not medication, am wearing a straight-jacket! Just needed to prove to myself I could do it. Trouble is, I make up for it next time I go on. I hardly watch the telly now - TPF has completely taken over.
Jul 10, 2012, 12:49pm   #47
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by sacdujour
Not medication, am wearing a straight-jacket! Just needed to prove to myself I could do it. Trouble is, I make up for it next time I go on. I hardly watch the telly now - TPF has completely taken over.
Oh cripes - a pattern is definitely emerging!!.....
Jul 10, 2012, 10:27pm   #48
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
Go YOU!!! What did consession SA say?
She laughed.
Jul 10, 2012, 10:31pm   #49
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
When you don't know what to do with yourself when the site's down for maintenance.

But at the same time you know it's a necessary evil that'll make the site run more efficiently.
Jul 11, 2012, 3:26pm   #50
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by caitlin1214
When you don't know what to do with yourself when the site's down for maintenance.

But at the same time you know it's a necessary evil that'll make the site run more efficiently.
....and you really have no excuse not to clean the bathroom!!!!.....but I have to admit I was rapidly suffering from withdrawal and actually felt quite bereft!!!! - but all good again now!!!!!
Jul 11, 2012, 4:35pm   #51
kaitydid

Oh, I totally agree with you on this one! Once I realized the site was down, I stared at my computer screen and thought, "Okay, now what?" I was already bored!
Jul 11, 2012, 4:58pm   #52
a
advokaitplm
Random but Kaitydid; I love that you spell your name like mine. Haven't every seen a "Kaity" spelled like that before! (other than mine obviously haha)
Jul 12, 2012, 1:57am   #53
kaitydid
Originally Posted by advokaitplm
Random but Kaitydid; I love that you spell your name like mine. Haven't every seen a "Kaity" spelled like that before! (other than mine obviously haha)
Oh, thank you! My real name is Kaitlyn, so I thought it would be fun if I added an "i" to "katydid." I thought "Kaity" would make my username more unique, too. I'm glad you love it as much as I do!
Jul 12, 2012, 2:24am   #54
Sternchen
... when you don't know what other sites to visit on the internet when tPF is down...

There must only be 5 sites on the Internet?
- Gmail
- Facebook
- tPF
- LOL Cats
- Pinterest

Jul 12, 2012, 3:58am   #55
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
When your dad shares a study with you (done by a psychology professor) that links carrying a fake bag with dishonesty.

http://thehighlow.com/2012/07/dan-ar...hion-part-one/
Jul 12, 2012, 2:21pm   #56
R
Roxaholic
When your dad shares a study with you (done by a psychology professor) that links carrying a fake bag with dishonesty.

http://thehighlow.com/2012/07/dan-ar...hion-part-one/
What an interesting thread! - have had a quick look but will return to absorb in more detail at a later juncture
Jul 12, 2012, 4:23pm   #57
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
When the first thing you notice on others is their bags and you can id them instantly, including style and year.
Jul 12, 2012, 4:24pm   #58
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!

I agree!! I was frantically asking friends on Facebook if they couldn't get on either, lol.
Aug 1, 2012, 1:20pm   #59
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by Babydoll Chanel
I agree!! I was frantically asking friends on Facebook if they couldn't get on either, lol.
Glad it wasn't just me who did same (thought I was a complete numbskull!!)....
Aug 1, 2012, 3:33pm   #60
glamourdoll.
Originally Posted by bry_dee
When it's already 3:05 AM and you are already in bed but still typing and reading and browsing the forum on your mobile... LIKE WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT LOL
I do this too :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >