Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

You know you have Purse Forum Syndrome when.....!!!.

POST A REPLY

Jul 9, 2012, 9:34am   #31
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Originally Posted by J.A.N.
When your teenage son hands you your bag to have his pocket money and holds it by one handle. Arrrr.........
That's funny!!

I think I have been somewhat cured, however, as I don't wake up in the middle of the night and check what's going on here any more.......much.....
Jul 9, 2012, 2:44pm   #32
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by caitlin1214
Yeah, we were in the concession stand and the woman in front of me had a bag like mine (an LV Speedy 30) . . . . except it wasn't.

One dead giveaway was that none of her logos were upside down. Also I don't believe any of it has ever oxidized.

She was acting kind of snooty with the concession person and I found myself saying something I'd never thought I'd say (after she left): "She acts pretty high and mighty for someone with a fake bag."
That is a classic!!....
Jul 9, 2012, 3:00pm   #33
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by caitlin1214
Yeah, we were in the concession stand and the woman in front of me had a bag like mine (an LV Speedy 30) . . . . except it wasn't.

One dead giveaway was that none of her logos were upside down. Also I don't believe any of it has ever oxidized.

She was acting kind of snooty with the concession person and I found myself saying something I'd never thought I'd say (after she left): "She acts pretty high and mighty for someone with a fake bag."
Go YOU!!! What did consession SA say?
Jul 9, 2012, 3:01pm   #34
Designpurchaser
When you tell your OH that you need to get on your central hub because you haven't been on it ALL day!!!
Jul 9, 2012, 3:10pm   #35
laura81
When your boyfriend gives you a bag instead of an engagement ring at your request!
Jul 9, 2012, 3:26pm   #36
R
Roxaholic
When you're having a real pesk of a day - calls to make, bills to pay, errands to run, gardening to do (ditto housework) chickens, kittens (and hungry teenagers) to feed - and all you keep thinking is......sod all of that, there's something much more interesting and important to do!......
Jul 9, 2012, 4:11pm   #37
s
sacdujour
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
So I'm not the only one then.........
I suspect there are a surprising amount of us. Since joining this forum I have been amazed/relieved to know I am not alone. Great thread, Rox
Jul 9, 2012, 4:12pm   #38
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by sacdujour
I suspect there are a surprising amount of us. Since joining this forum I have been amazed/relieved to know I am not alone. Great thread, Rox
Jul 9, 2012, 4:13pm   #39
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by laura81
When your boyfriend gives you a bag instead of an engagement ring at your request!

what about both
Jul 9, 2012, 4:13pm   #40
s
sacdujour
Take note of the time - I've resisted ALL DAY!
Jul 9, 2012, 4:15pm   #41
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
When you're having a real pesk of a day - calls to make, bills to pay, errands to run, gardening to do (ditto housework) chickens, kittens (and hungry teenagers) to feed - and all you keep thinking is......sod all of that, there's something much more interesting and important to do!......
like sit on PF.....I've been doing and saying that since I joined in June and hence my house is now like a dusty old shed littered with clothes and shoes BUT!! very methodically placed bags!! A girls gotta get her priorities right
Jul 9, 2012, 4:53pm   #42
laura81

what about both
He bought me the ring too!! He puts up with a lot
Jul 9, 2012, 7:36pm   #43
J.A.N.
Just Flippin' Mental
Originally Posted by Compass Rose
That's funny!!

I think I have been somewhat cured, however, as I don't wake up in the middle of the night and check what's going on here any more.......much.....
Ahh thanks.
I wish i could be cured im trying really hard this month.
Jul 10, 2012, 10:30am   #44
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by sacdujour
Take note of the time - I've resisted ALL DAY!
Wow, sac - v impressive - but surely you are on medication!!!!!!
Jul 10, 2012, 10:34am   #45
R
Roxaholic
When you've had a ridiculously manic day (today!) - and have just paused for a nice steaming cuppa - and find, to your intense frustration - that your broadband connection has crashed.......and all you can think about is - I'm missing out on all the excitement!!!!...

Footnote: connection has righted itself (thank goodness!) - was envisaging 3 hour muffled convo with man in Mumbai to sort..........
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >