- loud, out of control kids that are trouble makers and basically will destroy the whole house.
- crying babies/kids.
- aggressive and mean drivers.
- constant lane changing drivers that zig zag so they can get to their destination faster.
- people who honk because they are impatient and mad when we are just trying to be safe and following the rules. Do not take it out on us just because you want to be an ******* and break the rules. Absolutely drives me insane.
- trying to find someone in public and not being able to find the person thus making me look like an idiot. Also, trying to find something that you thought you swore you knew where you put, but can't find it.
- people that ramble and talk about the same things non-stop.
- people who quote from sources all the time to be funny when i'm trying to have a serious conversation. My friend does this a lot, it drives me insane.
- rude people.
- when people in general walk really slow.
- people who drive too slow.
- people that commit awful crimes. What the f*ck is wrong with you?
- pee on toilet seats. What, are you like 2 years old? Clean up after yourselves.
- when the toilets aren't flushed. Really, how hard is it to flush a toilet?
- toilet paper rolls aren't facing in the right direction. My dad does this all the time, it's so annoying.
- guys that are bad boyfriend material when i was single.
- people that lecture me on the decisions i make without asking for their opinions. It's none of your business.
- obnoxious drunk men.
- bikers that bike in the middle of the road instead of the bike lane. You don't belong on the middle the road, only cars do so get your asses out of my way. It only happened to me once and it was annoying.
- people who judge my purchases and give me crap how i'm not high class enough to own them. I have some people on here on tpf that's done this to me before, but that's another story whatever. I buy what i like and you buy what you like... You like buying $2k tvs or $300 games, fine, and i like buying other nice stuff so shut your mouth.
- this one is a big one. When i was still in school, other students behind me would kick my chair constantly. Drove me bonkers, i just want to tell them, "please stop f*cking kicking my chair." and yes with the f word and all.
- people that use cuss words all the time.
- people who start singing for no reason or because they're bored. Bf does this all the time, it really does get on my nerves.
- over religious freaks that push their religion onto you guilt tripping you that if you don't believe, you'll be damned to hell or something of that nature.
- people that call me picky in a negative connotation when i don't like something. Uh, hello? I don't have to like everything and i'm sure you don't like everything either so shut the hell up or i'm going to smack you.
- super cheap people to the point they rather buy something of bad quality or something that breaks easily because they want to save money even though they have more than enough to afford it.
- people who say they will call you, but never do.
- people that ask, "hey do you know this?" i say, "no... I do not." they reply, "you don't know what ___ is?! Really?!" and making you look like an idiot for not knowing and sometimes belittle you for it. My bf does this a lot, it makes me want to smack him upside in the head.
- reality tv: Competition shows only though.
- as i mentioned before, but i'll just mention it again to add it to me list lol. People that lick their fingers to flip through the pages of a book/magazine, plastic bags, or while handing out papers to make it easier easier for them to handle. I see employees at stores do this a lot and they think it helps the situation when it doesn't!!! That is so gross, please do not do that in my presence. It makes me not want to touch it!!!
- forgetting what i was going to do or say. My memory sucks!
- people that say idk instead of i don't know. Drives me nuts! In my opinion it makes it sound like you don't give a crap when you say idk. Maybe it's the way it looks, it looks so ignorant and inconsiderate.
what irks me online are people who make condescending remarks about not searching the forum before making a thread. sometimes people get excited and ask questions that have been asked before. i'd prefer no answer to my question than one that seems snarky...
Sorry you had a bad impression of TPF, roxiehart There are some basic guidelines posted about posts and searching earlier conversations before starting new threads but I understand it can be confusing for new members. I checked your new thread and feel the member who pointed you to the existing thread wasn't condescending, just factual. I hope you will enjoy happier times on TPF
When you go into the public restrooms and no one can remember how to flush a toilet and the stall is a mess. >_< unbelievable!
Seriously - what's up with that??? Who, at home, would pee all over a seat and walk away or use the toilet and not flush People can be so unbelievably inconsiderate. The last time I was driving from Canada to Massachusetts I was in a highway rest stop with auto flush toilets. I left the stall, looked back, saw the toilet hadn't "auto flushed", and went back to push the little button to flush. The restroom attendant made a point to thank me. I don't understand.... Why leave your mess behind for someone else to deal with - NO CLASS
When my boyfriend puts recyclables on top of the recycle bin and is too lazy to open up the lid and put them in there or puts something like a string cheese wrapper next to the garbage can area but couldn't take the extra 2 seconds to open up the garbage and toss it in there!
At the moment, I can't stand when people claim to be huge fans of Jimmy Hendrix. My cousin's girlfriend has Jimmy (not Jimi) Hendrix listed under her favourite music on Facebook, and it makes me stabby.
I'm already a bit of a Grammar/Spelling nazi, but come on now.
People who b*tch, complain and nit-pick about anything and everything. It's like they aren't happy unless they can point out something negative. My SO's step-dad is like this, and we joke about how many things he'll complain about every time we see him