Home The Playground General Discussion

What do you look like??

POST A REPLY

Feb 21, 2008, 10:57am   #31
Wow, winona, how gorgeous can you get?

Let's stone her!!!
Feb 21, 2008, 10:59am   #32
deco- ACK NO!!!! Stone my parents gene combo!! I have nothing to do with it!! I was a chemistry experiment by two lusty 20 somethings....I have good taste in bags SPARE MY LIFE! NO STONES THEY WILL HURT THE LEATHER!!!
Feb 21, 2008, 11:23am   #33
sharkwater.com
^you do look like parker, but you're prettier. do you model? the first pic looks like it's been taken from a magazine or something.

ohupprettything you look ALOT like the singer MIA!:

Feb 21, 2008, 12:13pm   #34
Quote:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/qpdx/2007/11/mia.jpg
You are right!! She's amazing.

Thanks Verty, my friend is a famous photographer, he took those of me when we were bored.
Feb 21, 2008, 1:02pm   #35
Long live McQueen
OMG, winona, you're gorgeous and I can totally see the Parker Posey! That's a compliment too, I think she's completely adorable!

chalmaz, Michelle Williams with red hair sounds soo pretty; would you post a picture?

mshel, thank you - you're so sweet! My eyes are really that blue (and my skin is really that pale, lol), but my hair is not *naturally* that pretty. I'm a brunette with a really good colourist.

This thread is a lot of fun! I like being able to picture you all when you post!
Feb 21, 2008, 2:26pm   #36

[/quote]

man, I hear that a lot!

but last december when i was in india many ppl told me i look like aishwarya rai (i wish!)

Feb 21, 2008, 2:27pm   #37
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
MrsShoeGal, do you have Bridget's gorgeous skin? Lucky girl!
I actually have great skin! People always comment on it. BUt then I stay out of the sun!!
Feb 21, 2008, 2:44pm   #38
Long live McQueen
^Well, you're a fellow Seattleite, right? That makes staying out of the sun super easy!
Feb 21, 2008, 3:04pm   #39
Here I am sledding in Lake Tahoe over Xmas vacation with my kids.

I've been told I resemble Shannen Doherty, Courtney Cox and Kate Jackson.......I don't see it though.
Feb 21, 2008, 3:05pm   #40
Originally Posted by danae
Everyone's so gorgeous! I mean it!

Cheshire, the pout and those eyes! Winona, you have such fine features and beautiful hair!

I've been told that I look like Scarlet Johansson during her Loat in Translation days, like Kate Winslet in Titanic and like Julianne Moore. They're all insanely gorgeous, but I see little of myself in them.

This is a horrible pic from New Year's Eve, please excuse the puffy flushed cheeks, my relatives' homes are always too hot.

Danae, you're gorgeous! I'd love to have your coloring.
Feb 21, 2008, 3:13pm   #41
~*LV/Balenciaga*~
hubby says i look like Katherine McPhee

Feb 21, 2008, 3:17pm   #42
When I was younger someone once told me I looked like Tiffani-Amber Thiessen from Saved by the Bell, I never saw it, except maybe our cheeks. Anyways that's the only celebrity look alike comment I've ever gotten, for the most part everyone says I resemble my father, but prettier, lol!
Feb 21, 2008, 3:18pm   #43
People say I look like Kathryn Morris from Cold Case Files.

Cheshire Cat, you are gorgeous!
Attached Images

Feb 21, 2008, 3:25pm   #44
Originally Posted by cracker
Here I am sledding in Lake Tahoe over Xmas vacation with my kids.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...t/IMG_2657.jpg

I've been told I resemble Shannen Doherty, Courtney Cox and Kate Jackson.......I don't see it though.

I totally see Kate Jackson - that is what I thought before I even saw the names you posted! Too cute!
Feb 21, 2008, 3:31pm   #45
I CONSTANTLY get told I look like Cheryl Hines from "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and I hate it! Why couldn't it be like Claudia Schiffer or Heather Locklear or on those lines....Kate Hudson!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground General Discussion