Home The Playground General Discussion

The Random Picture Thread


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 9, 2011, 6:07am   #31
Elliespurse's Avatar
TPF Moderator
^Really nice pics!
Dec 9, 2011, 7:34am   #32
natalie78's Avatar
Surprise!
I don't know if the wind or the flags were confused about which was to go...

Name:  050111_Flags-Bowie-Court1.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  68.5 KB
Dec 12, 2011, 4:19am   #33
Samia's Avatar
Easily Distracted!
Some Random pics from my BB



Dec 12, 2011, 5:55am   #34
nicci404's Avatar
Member
Pictures from the Seattle Art Museum - went on Sunday. Most pics are from the Luminous - The Art of Asia exhibit.















Dec 13, 2011, 12:23am   #35
Chineka's Avatar
1-27-12 <3
New favorite candle from Bath and Body Works: Apple Crumble


Apple Crumble Candle by Chineka, on Flickr
Dec 13, 2011, 12:34am   #36
Chineka's Avatar
1-27-12 <3
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
A pic from yesterday
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1323236440
I absolutely love this picture from the angle to how the bright colors pop.
Dec 13, 2011, 12:44am   #37
Elliespurse's Avatar
TPF Moderator
^Chineka, thanks I like how the colors came out.

--

Here's just a fun pic it's an artwork at the side of a waterway.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:46pm   #38
Elliespurse's Avatar
TPF Moderator
Just a pic from last Sunday
Dec 16, 2011, 2:44pm   #39
S
Member
got my little girl on the toshiba billboard in times square. trying to get my son on there as well. if anybody would be nice enough to vote for him on the toshiba facebook app, i'd really appreciate it.
he's the one in the little sailor outfit here.

Dec 16, 2011, 10:29pm   #40
caitlin1214's Avatar
Nasty Bish
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
^Chineka, thanks I like how the colors came out.

--

Here's just a fun pic it's an artwork at the side of a waterway.
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1323677701
That's cute. It reminds me of the Make Way for Ducklings sculpture they have in the Boston Public Garden.



(Not my photo. I got it from Wikipedia.)
Attached Images
 
Dec 17, 2011, 3:33am   #41
Elliespurse's Avatar
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by caitlin1214
That's cute. It reminds me of the Make Way for Ducklings sculpture they have in the Boston Public Garden.



(Not my photo. I got it from Wikipedia.)
Aww Cute!
Dec 18, 2011, 1:16am   #42
Vlad's Avatar
Thread Starter
I had the privilege to document backstage at Oscar de la Renta's pre-fall fashion show two weeks ago. Don't ask me how it happened (I have no idea myself), but I did end up in the prep room in which the models were getting final touch-ups prior to walking out on the runway. For the duration of the entire show.

Exciting energy and surreal experience to be in the inner sanctum of the production.



















Dec 18, 2011, 1:16am   #43
Vlad's Avatar
Thread Starter
Two moar.




Dec 18, 2011, 9:57pm   #44
Chineka's Avatar
1-27-12 <3
Originally Posted by Vlad
I had the privilege to document backstage at Oscar de la Renta's pre-fall fashion show two weeks ago. Don't ask me how it happened (I have no idea myself), but I did end up in the prep room in which the models were getting final touch-ups prior to walking out on the runway. For the duration of the entire show.

Exciting energy and surreal experience to be in the inner sanctum of the production.

http://static.purseblog.com/forums/r...lr-pfall-9.jpg


http://static.purseblog.com/forums/r...r-pfall-13.jpg


http://static.purseblog.com/forums/r...r-pfall-15.jpg


http://static.purseblog.com/forums/r...r-pfall-21.jpg


http://static.purseblog.com/forums/r...r-pfall-23.jpg


http://static.purseblog.com/forums/r...r-pfall-25.jpg


http://static.purseblog.com/forums/r...r-pfall-29.jpg
Great captures and what a great opportunity that you had to take these pictures.
Dec 18, 2011, 10:03pm   #45
Chineka's Avatar
1-27-12 <3
The new nail polish that I bought this week and part of my dinner for the night, mini crab cakes.
Attached Images
  
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground General Discussion  
TOP

Thread Tools