Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

See what your future baby will look like!!

POST A REPLY

Nov 7, 2008, 2:56am   #1
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
Ha, my other thread talking about morphing two people totally got me thinking of morphing DF and I together to see what our baby would look like. We used the site http://www.makemebabies.com and let me tell you this before you make a baby, there is an area you chose your race (I dont know it doesn't say Asian) it says it can detect the race of the baby 90% accurate and boy it was wrong. My baby ended up being a white baby with red hair. Haha!! So I tried "Mixed" for the ethnicity and this is what came up for me. (I did it multipal times.. They seem to not have any Asian babies!!

Ahahahaa, this is too funny. I wish the baby came in an Asian option. But still, this is fun to do. Let's see what your baby with your SO looks like, or maybe with a celebrity!! Haha!!
Nov 7, 2008, 3:02am   #2
Miyoshi637
Omg missie, I did this and Dave and buster's with my friend (he's black) and somehow are kid turned out white! I'm gonna do this and I'll post pics!
Nov 7, 2008, 3:12am   #3
cola262
addicted
LMAO! Your first baby looks like Uma Thurman! hahahaha Asian couple making white babies
Nov 7, 2008, 3:16am   #4
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by cola262
LMAO! Your first baby looks like Uma Thurman! hahahaha Asian couple making white babies

verses

AHAHAA!! Hey maybe she can grow up and be like a celebrity look alike and get paid big bucks!!

Wanna know whats funny?? My cousin who's 100% Asian had a baby with her BF who's 100% Asian and their daughter came out with light skin (they both are fair colored) with blonde hair and blue eyes!! He thought she cheated on him at first or maybe there was a mix up at the hospital, but they did a paternity test, and yuuuup he was the father!! They had a son 2 years later, and he was born with blonde hair and blue eyes too!! Ends up that the Mother's great great grandfather was Asian but for some rare reason he also had blonde hair and blue eyes!! So hey, yah never know!! Maybe Rey and I will have a blonde hair and blue eyed baby!!
Nov 7, 2008, 3:34am   #5
i_wona
like two plums
BAHAHAHAHA! This is too funny - ehxtahcee, if your babies turn out like any of the predictions, you are gonna have some 'splainin to do to your fiance!

I love these two (90% accuracy - LOL!):

Nov 7, 2008, 3:38am   #6
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
Originally Posted by i_wona
BAHAHAHAHA! This is too funny - ehxtahcee, if your babies turn out like any of the predictions, you are gonna have some 'splainin to do to your fiance!

I love these two (90% accuracy - LOL!):

How is it 90% accuracy and yet one baby is white and one baby is black?! AHAHAHAA!! And did you know your first baby looks a lot like my second baby??

that's YOUR baby and this below is my baby!!

Did you kidnap my kid??
Nov 7, 2008, 5:16am   #7
i_wona
like two plums
^No silly, no kidnapping involved LOL - they're both your babies - I was saying that those two predictions of yours are my favourites (because they look nothing like you or your fiance, so that baby predictor is so dodgy!).
Nov 7, 2008, 5:26am   #8
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
^No silly, no kidnapping involved LOL - they're both your babies - I was saying that those two predictions of yours are my favourites (because they look nothing like you or your fiance, so that baby predictor is so dodgy!).
OMG IT IS MY BABY!! duh mine and DF's photos are on the bottom right!! LOL and here I was like, "It looks like my baby.. But I see a little difference.." ahahaa, it was all in my head (also because the bottom half of my screen is dirty so it made the second baby look a little different, with moles aka dirt marks on the screen,) this whole time it was the same baby!! And yah, it's funny how they say its 90% accurrent but yet one is black and the other baby is white. Where is your baby i_wona??
Nov 7, 2008, 5:39am   #9
i_wona
like two plums
^ That is tooooo funny! God you make me laugh ehxtahcee!

....and I'm too scared to find out what my babies would look like because a) I have no photos that look good and b) I'm afraid that baby predictor will give me gremlin babies!
Nov 7, 2008, 5:47am   #10
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
^ That is tooooo funny! God you make me laugh ehxtahcee!

....and I'm too scared to find out what my babies would look like because a) I have no photos that look good and b) I'm afraid that baby predictor will give me gremlin babies!
Girl stop with the excuses, show me YO BABY!! (even gremlin babies can be cute!! )
Nov 7, 2008, 1:54pm   #11
Diesel&Coco
haha, I like Missie's babies!

Here's mine:

I always wanted a dark-haired little girl, but at least she's not a gremlin! She definitely has DBF's nose, though!
Nov 7, 2008, 1:57pm   #12
gypsumrose
Bella Enchanted
I was afraid this would be one of those things where you do a bunch of prep work and it spits out a picture of an orangutan at you.

I'll have to play with this sometime this weekend.
Nov 7, 2008, 2:11pm   #13
anneonimiss
Borifying
A couple of your babies look like Mr. Bean, Missie!

Are you sure he's not the real father?
Nov 7, 2008, 5:35pm   #14
jeh3v
RM Love
Here is my "baby"...Even though it looks like a 4 yr. old!
Nov 7, 2008, 5:41pm   #15
jeh3v
RM Love
hahahah

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >