Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

is there a way for me to view MY recent activity on facebook?

POST A REPLY

May 14, 2009, 9:42am   #1
JCinwrppingppr
So I can see who's wall I recently wrote on, or who I sent friend requests to?

Anyone know what to do?
May 14, 2009, 9:55am   #2
LissiSays
I don't know how to see the recent sent friend requests but you can go to your own page (click your name on the top) and see your own Activity News Feed. It should list the walls you've recently written on.
May 14, 2009, 10:52am   #3
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
yea just go to your own profile (link at the very top of the page) and if it isn't selected, go to your wall, it will list everything.
May 14, 2009, 1:08pm   #4
lil_peanut
Orange Lotus FTW
I'm curious about how to see the sent friend requests too...
May 14, 2009, 1:15pm   #5
RowanOak
You can use the 'Search' at the top, write their name in, and it will take you to a list of everyone with that name. Click on the one you want, and a box will come up and you can ask them to be friends that way. There are other ways of doing it, but I'm brand new to FB and can't really explain the other ways.
May 14, 2009, 1:36pm   #6
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
i'm not sure if there's a way to see what friend requests you have sent.
i'm assuming you're wondering if a friend request you sent is just sitting there being unanswered?
May 14, 2009, 1:59pm   #7
P
PagePT11
Well, If you go to the page of the person who you think you've sent a message to, and click "send friend request" it'll say "friend request pending" or something like that if you've already sent one.
May 14, 2009, 2:00pm   #8
lil_peanut
Orange Lotus FTW
Originally Posted by ILuvShopping
i'm not sure if there's a way to see what friend requests you have sent.
i'm assuming you're wondering if a friend request you sent is just sitting there being unanswered?

Yep.
I know I can search people and see "friend pending", but now I forget some of the people I sent requests to!
May 14, 2009, 10:51pm   #9
G
GirlFriday
^I don't think there's a way to see a list of people that you've sent friends requests to. I've tried to do this and search and there's no way that I found. The only thing I found out is if there's a person you DO remember, search for their name. If it says "friend requested" it means you've requested them as a friend but they haven't gotten around to accepting or ignoring the request yet. If it gives you the option to request them as a friend again, then that means they hit "ignore" on your first friend request.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >