Home > >

I just saw my neighbor naked!

POST A REPLY

Nov 15, 2006, 9:29am   #1
jillybean307
Wanderlust
HAHAHA OMG, I live in a large apartment building, and as I was leaving for work this morning, I passed one of my neighbors' doors. His wife usually leaves the door propped open a little for their cat to roam the hallway (yes, this drives me crazy). I guess he didn't want the door open while he was showering/getting dressed & thought if he did it quickly no one would see him because our floor is so quiet-LOL but I just happened to be walking by as he was closing the door!!!

I saw everything. I'm never going to be able to look at him again.
Nov 15, 2006, 9:41am   #2
Luna
wheeeee
Ahahahahahahahhahahaha

so funny.
I've had a similar situation... I live in an old apartment building, and my windows face the windows of another apartment.. I saw my neighbor walking around half naked... its kind of odd seeing her in the hallway again.. but then again, she was a woman, so it's not such a huge deal, or so I think.

I've seen way too many people naked actually... do people not realize that their windows are open... I wonder if anyone's seen me naked!

You should've whistled at him or something, Jilly.

Does he know you saw him!?
Nov 15, 2006, 9:48am   #3
Baby Boo
addicted to TPF
haahahah thats sooo funny
Nov 15, 2006, 9:53am   #4
jillybean307
Wanderlust
Originally Posted by Luna
Ahahahahahahahhahahaha

so funny.
I've had a similar situation... I live in an old apartment building, and my windows face the windows of another apartment.. I saw my neighbor walking around half naked... its kind of odd seeing her in the hallway again.. but then again, she was a woman, so it's not such a huge deal, or so I think.

I've seen way too many people naked actually... do people not realize that their windows are open... I wonder if anyone's seen me naked!

You should've whistled at him or something, Jilly.

Does he know you saw him!?

Oh yes, he definitely knows! I was talking to my mom on the phone while I was walking and out of shock said, "And there's my neighbor. Naked." He's an older chubby Asian guy who is quiet and shy to begin with. LOL, I don't know who blushed more.
Nov 15, 2006, 10:35am   #5
Sternchen
hahahaha! I've seen my neighbor naked before...and let's just say I didn't mind! lol. He's a cutie pie who is around 27, tall, dark, muscular and handsome
Nov 15, 2006, 10:48am   #6
Danica
LOL! "and there's my neighbour naked"
Nov 15, 2006, 10:58am   #7
cat_inluv
Saudi Kitty ♥
LOL poor guy bet he's so embarressed now..but that teaches him that they should close their doors! XD
Nov 15, 2006, 11:27am   #8
jillybean307
Wanderlust
Originally Posted by lamiastella
hahahaha! I've seen my neighbor naked before...and let's just say I didn't mind! lol. He's a cutie pie who is around 27, tall, dark, muscular and handsome

Hahaha someone like that I wouldn't have minded!
Nov 15, 2006, 11:35am   #9
mas2388
Next time you leave him you should give him a tip so he doesn't think he gave a free show!!!
Nov 15, 2006, 11:37am   #10
r
ranskimmie
Account Deactivated
Too funny!
Nov 15, 2006, 12:20pm   #11
hell_lo_kitty
Proud Freak!!!!!
That's too funny!!!!

I always thought it was funny living in the dorms in college....you would see naked people everywhere you turn!!!!
Nov 15, 2006, 1:19pm   #12
coachwife6
Wow, Jillybean...a weekend in Paris with Jill and now this???? What is happening to you? You are being punished by the Customs Gods.
Nov 15, 2006, 1:22pm   #13
bagsnbags
got tempted easily!
hahahhahahah....too funny..
Nov 15, 2006, 2:06pm   #14
dusty paws
Originally Posted by mas2388
Next time you leave him you should give him a tip so he doesn't think he gave a free show!!!
And even more points if you can pull it off without laughing!
Nov 15, 2006, 3:07pm   #15
Couturegrl
Addicted to Tiffany's
Lmao!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >