POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2006, 11:30pm   #1
Rest in Peace Anna.
im flying from minneapolis to atlanta to ft. laudedale. anyone have any problems in those places? with luggage etc.
Aug 16, 2006, 1:07am   #2
Hi Travis, I just went thru Ft L. and had no problems just make sure you check all liquids including lip gloss and the perfume vials. I checked everything but my fringe speedy.
Aug 16, 2006, 1:13am   #3
Think Blue.
within the US you should have minimum problems.
Aug 16, 2006, 8:34am   #4
Living life...
My mother just flew from Chicago IL to Oregon and the only thing she had problems with was that she forgot to take out her lighter and my lil brother's axe deoderant spray. Both were confiscated and thrown out. Other than that they didnt have any issues.
Aug 16, 2006, 8:46am   #5
Originally Posted by chag
Hi Travis, I just went thru Ft L. and had no problems just make sure you check all liquids including lip gloss and the perfume vials. I checked everything but my fringe speedy.
Is eye shadow (powder a problem?) and what about lip liner...or lipstick in a compact? The TSA website has said it depends on the inspector?
Aug 16, 2006, 9:08am   #6
As I understand it, lipstick isn't a problem and neither is powder eye shadow. A really good place to look for information, from seasoned travelers, is FlyerTalk - The world's most popular frequent flyer community

All of the forums offer up to date airport information.
Aug 16, 2006, 12:09pm   #7
Rest in Peace Anna.
thank you guys!
Aug 16, 2006, 12:36pm   #8
Wanderlust
Make sure you allow for extra time with the security checks just in case the lines are super long.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground General Discussion