g
guru-ellegirl

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Selling not allowed
Last edited Dec 22, 2009 at 5:51pm. Reason: selling
Dec 16, 2009, 5:45pm   #62
janice
Originally Posted by hsiaolin
My first Ferragamo purse. I just bought it two weeks ago. I am totally in love with it. The bag is much lighter than I expected (lighter than any other designers' bags I have).
Gorgeous Bag! I love the soft color and that it's light.
Dec 16, 2009, 11:25pm   #63
d
doreenjoy
zzz
Originally Posted by guru-ellegirl

This is all I've got from Ferragamo XXXXXXXXX no selling

Those shoes are amazing! I die.
Last edited Dec 22, 2009 at 5:51pm.
Dec 17, 2009, 6:16am   #64
g
guru-ellegirl
Originally Posted by doreenjoy
Those shoes are amazing! I die.
Selling is against PF rules
Last edited Dec 22, 2009 at 5:52pm. Reason: selling
Dec 17, 2009, 1:40pm   #65
d
doreenjoy
zzz
Xxxxxx
Last edited Dec 22, 2009 at 5:52pm.
Dec 21, 2009, 2:20am   #66
Guguito
Originally Posted by marcoklein
My Ferragamo not alot but love em
Wow love ur bags!!
nice taste!
Feb 10, 2010, 2:17pm   #67
appleringo
Hello, I this actually my first post under Ferragamo but I was super excited to receive the Clara bag today! (thanks to the Cabazon outlet store)

I was a pretty big fan of Ferragamo in the early 90's (wow I sound old!) thanks to my mom carrying a few pieces back in the day. My first real job was a complete corporate environment so the handbags and shoes worked well with my suits. A few years later, I switched over to a very casual/tech/entertainment industry and my style quickly changed. I recently sold most of my pieces but wish I kept a few...shucks.

So...introducing my new favorite, the Clara! (yes, the same one as Jennifer Aniston) I love this bag, it's perfect for everyday use. Not too big, not too small. My purse-in-purse fits perfectly and as you can see, I can also fit a water bottle next to it. My everyday bag these days were either the Bal Work, Givenchy Bandana sac or cas Vanessa Bruno tote, but this is my new everyday bag! Carrying one of the bags mentioned above and a laptop bag was a bit too much, but this new combo should be just fine.
Attached Images

Feb 11, 2010, 1:26am   #68
d
doreenjoy
zzz
Great bag! Thanks for sharing the pic of what fits inside.

Feb 11, 2010, 7:02am   #69
asianjade
A very beautiful bag. I love Ferragamo.

Feb 12, 2010, 2:38pm   #70
llson
My Ferragamo hobo, bought it several years ago, and it's still a favorite.
Attached Images

Feb 13, 2010, 10:04pm   #71
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Woot llson, good to see you!

Lots of great bags in this thread.
Feb 27, 2010, 8:04pm   #72
frenchiefan
Originally Posted by appleringo
Hello, I this actually my first post under Ferragamo but I was super excited to receive the Clara bag today! (thanks to the Cabazon outlet store)

I was a pretty big fan of Ferragamo in the early 90's (wow I sound old!) thanks to my mom carrying a few pieces back in the day. My first real job was a complete corporate environment so the handbags and shoes worked well with my suits. A few years later, I switched over to a very casual/tech/entertainment industry and my style quickly changed. I recently sold most of my pieces but wish I kept a few...shucks.

So...introducing my new favorite, the Clara! (yes, the same one as Jennifer Aniston) I love this bag, it's perfect for everyday use. Not too big, not too small. My purse-in-purse fits perfectly and as you can see, I can also fit a water bottle next to it. My everyday bag these days were either the Bal Work, Givenchy Bandana sac or cas Vanessa Bruno tote, but this is my new everyday bag! Carrying one of the bags mentioned above and a laptop bag was a bit too much, but this new combo should be just fine.

Love it! Congratulations!
Would you mind posting the measurements of the Clara? Tx
Feb 27, 2010, 9:59pm   #73
appleringo
Hi frenchiefan,

The measurements for the Clara are:
W 12 X H 9.5 X D 6 and the handle drop is 7. The handle drop is measured from the top of the handle STRAIGHT DOWN towards the center of the bag.

I also posted a few pics under the modeling section so please take a look! Any other questions, please let me know!
Apr 8, 2010, 9:31am   #74
Lindsay_Levin
Originally Posted by pink angel
This is actually a handphone charm but I use it as a bag charm
I love that CHARM!!!!
Apr 8, 2010, 2:23pm   #75
pink angel
Thanks Lindsay_Levin.
I am using it as a pendent now. ;p Trying to get full mileage outta it! Hee..
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >