Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Official Ferragamo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

POST A REPLY

Mar 10, 2010, 9:38pm   #46
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by 4purse
I see from one of your posts you live in the Pacific Northwest, have you been to the
Ferragamo Boutique at the shops at Bravern in Bellevue? I was there last weekend...the most beautiful bags and shoes! I was so happy to see they actually have their own boutique and a extended variety of products. Since my husband was with me I only got one bag but had he not been there I would have lost control and left with several.
Yes, I have been there! I'm going on Friday to snoop around. I just received the Spring catalog and I hope some of the new shoes are in stock.

Originally Posted by spiffykatt
Where is the authentication thread? Is their one?
We have one, but there are no regular authenticators in this low traffic forum. Just search Authenticate this Ferragamo and it should come up. I cannot guarantee anyone will quickly answer, though.
Apr 2, 2010, 12:14am   #47
mcoop13
Minkette!
Does anyone watch The Nanny? I'm watching and Fran was just talking about retail therapy vs therapy, and she said, "Who needs Freud when you've got Ferragamo?" I thought this was hilarious!
Apr 2, 2010, 10:42pm   #48
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by mcoop13
Does anyone watch The Nanny? I'm watching and Fran was just talking about retail therapy vs therapy, and she said, "Who needs Freud when you've got Ferragamo?" I thought this was hilarious!
Hahahaha! I haven't watched the Nanny for a long time, but that is a very wise statement.
Jun 18, 2010, 10:25am   #49
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Hello All! Please remember that all of the reference library threads are PICs only. That means no chatting, asking questions, etc. All chatting posts will be deleted. If you have a question about something someone posted, please PM them. Thank you.
Jun 18, 2010, 1:43pm   #50
d
doreenjoy
zzz
^^ Or we can use this thread to chat about pics in the PICS ONLY threads!
Jul 18, 2010, 6:38pm   #51
k
kroquet
Account Deactivated
DH and I went to Austin to visit his sis and we stopped at the outlet mall on the way home. Just wanted to report that the Ferragamo store had some gorgeous bags!! Seriously beautiful bags. They had several of the Eco bags which I really liked and also the bucket bags in a salmon, coraL color and one in a metallic shade that reminded me of pewter. Also, they had some Sofia bags and a yummy bag in a blue shade with purple undertones. I think that one may have been a Marissa. Anyhow, it was my first time in the store and the SA's were just terrific. Great selection and I now have a new bag to lust over. They will be receving some med Sofias in red and blue.

Now, for something really special and Doreenjoy, this is for you, a stunning gold metaillic ostrich bag marked from almost $3300 to $1499. This bag was very unusual, hand carry only, with braided leather handles and kind of smooshy in the middle, so you don't see the zipper closure. It was so silky soft and wow, really great looking!!!!

I tried on my first pair of shoes and fell in love with some maryjane flats, but wanted to wait for the second markdown and sadly the pink Miss Vara flats were not in my size.

Sorry to be so chatty, but I was just so thrilled!!!
Jul 19, 2010, 2:30am   #52
Longchamp
Thanks Kroquet, love Ferragamo.
Jul 19, 2010, 2:59am   #53
d
doreenjoy
zzz
^^ Thanks for the report and enabling, Kroquet! I'll have to find my way to a Ferragamo outlet.
Sep 13, 2010, 7:56pm   #54
DeliciousKiwi
LV~~Lover
I just bought this. What do you guys think? I bought it on line and I haven't received it yet. I wonder how big it is. Any ideas?

I think this vintage Ferragamo clutch would look old-fashioned when you carry it. Does anyone have the same style?

well. I'll return it. It wouldn't match with my BCBG Maxazria dresses. especially those contrast dresses. :(

okay. I made a decision: it's vintage and I don't need it. i want more modern style. :)

unless u guys convince me to keep it with some tips :)

I know that this vintage bag would add a classy touch to your outfit. I did some serach about it. what do u guys think?
Attached Images

Last edited Sep 14, 2010 at 6:55pm. Reason: consolidation
Sep 14, 2010, 3:27am   #55
d
doreenjoy
zzz
I don't think it's too old-fashioned at all. The chain strap is a classic and it's a cute style.

Sep 14, 2010, 7:11pm   #56
DeliciousKiwi
LV~~Lover
Originally Posted by doreenjoy
I don't think it's too old-fashioned at all. The chain strap is a classic and it's a cute style.

Thank you dear! I really appreciate your valuable input! I agree with you. It's not that too old-fashioned. I guess I'll keep it :)
Oct 19, 2010, 7:04pm   #57
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Bonanza/Bonanzle is asking Purse Forum members to input your PF username and password. For what, who the F knows. DO NOT DO THIS! Never give anyone your login information for any reason on any forum or password protected website.

If you do, they will have access to your account here. Vlad will be making a forum-wide announcement, but I wanted you to know this now.
Feb 23, 2011, 3:20am   #58
s
safira218
Originally Posted by louch
I was at my only dept store in town that sells decent designer bags and they have quite a few new Ferragamo bags. Talk about drool city!!! There are a couple of gorgeous patent leathers in turquoise and fuschia and the most beautiful Marissa in a lovely cobalt blue colour. The leather is SO gorgeous and smooshy - I just kept touching it over and over. The SA was looking at me like I was a bit strange.

They occasionally go on sale and that baby is MINE!!
That SA must not have many customers who love bags, hehe. Just think if they only knew how we even love the smell of our bags...and ask for another chair when at a restaurant....and, and, and.

Mar 25, 2011, 9:53pm   #59
PsychoBagLady
Bag & Scarf Crazy
HELLOOO... Helloooo... hellooooo... ECHOOOO... Echoooo... echoooo Our SF forum is so quiet. I wish I had the time (and SF knowledge) to post more often.
Apr 25, 2011, 2:56am   #60
d
doreenjoy
zzz
Me too, PBL! I feel like I don't know enough to authenticate. But, feel free to chat about what you've seen and what you love.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >