Home Premier Designers Ferragamo

Official Ferragamo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

POST A REPLY

Nov 29, 2009, 6:42pm   #31
l
Hey Ferragamo lovers..

I am contemplating whether I should get the small Sofia bag in red or not......What say you guys???
Nov 30, 2009, 1:32am   #32
d
zzz
I think the Sofia is a very practical bag. The leather is soft and luxurious, yet the bag is very understand. I give it
Nov 30, 2009, 7:04am   #33
I love my small Sofia bag! I have the black, and it's really not that small, it's a great size, fits everything, not too heavy. It's great that it has a shoulder strap, but I also use it handheld and carry clutch-like. It's really versatile. I get lots of complements on it.

I think it would be AMAZING in red!!
Dec 6, 2009, 4:29pm   #34
Does anyone know how many seasons the Sofia has been available and is it a permanant style like the Marisa?
Dec 6, 2009, 8:18pm   #35
E
Originally Posted by frenchiefan
Does anyone know how many seasons the Sofia has been available and is it a permanant style like the Marisa?
Was introduced in SS09, should be a permanent style. I can see it becoming like the Marisa, in the sense that it will eventually be made in every color and skin imaginable.
Dec 7, 2009, 7:37am   #36
^ Thanks!

I can really see this bag becoming my favorite style - ever - in all brands! Love it!
Dec 8, 2009, 7:27pm   #37
BV, Choo Ferragamo
I love the Sofia bag, too!
Feb 6, 2010, 2:34pm   #38
d
zzz
I hope everyone who lives in the north eastern US is staying warm and dry after the big snowstorm. Just saw this picture of Philadelphia on another thread.

Feb 18, 2010, 12:59pm   #39
g
where can i find the black ribbon hairclip with gold plate? it's so annoying that it's out of stocks in singapore! have to be on the waiting list.
Feb 18, 2010, 1:12pm   #40
Originally Posted by doreenjoy
I hope everyone who lives in the north eastern US is staying warm and dry after the big snowstorm. Just saw this picture of Philadelphia on another thread.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...3&d=1265487914
I know I am late with this comment but that is insane! When I use to live in the midwest we would see that type of snow all the time, but now that I live on the east coast, well at least in my area we don't get those storms as often. I actually kind of miss it!
Feb 18, 2010, 1:13pm   #41
Originally Posted by frenchiefan
^ Thanks!

I can really see this bag becoming my favorite style - ever - in all brands! Love it!
I feel the same way! I am just dying to get my black Sofia already.
Feb 18, 2010, 5:22pm   #42
i
I have a red medium Sofia and I LOVE it! Perfect in every way. I would love to have one in every color imaginable.
Feb 19, 2010, 12:28pm   #43
Sky Goddess <3
hi ladies! i hope you can help me find out how much this reversible belt costs. I think it's from last year's collection. TIA!
Attached Images

Mar 9, 2010, 8:20pm   #44
Originally Posted by jburgh
You are welcome. I hope you post your collection in the new collection thread. I have also requested a Reference subforum, but that may take some time.
I see from one of your posts you live in the Pacific Northwest, have you been to the
Ferragamo Boutique at the shops at Bravern in Bellevue? I was there last weekend...the most beautiful bags and shoes! I was so happy to see they actually have their own boutique and a extended variety of products. Since my husband was with me I only got one bag but had he not been there I would have lost control and left with several.
Mar 10, 2010, 4:38pm   #45
s
Where is the authentication thread? Is their one?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Ferragamo