Home > >

Official Ferragamo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

POST A REPLY

Nov 29, 2009, 7:42pm   #31
l
lockit838
Hey Ferragamo lovers..

I am contemplating whether I should get the small Sofia bag in red or not......What say you guys???
Nov 30, 2009, 2:32am   #32
d
doreenjoy
zzz
I think the Sofia is a very practical bag. The leather is soft and luxurious, yet the bag is very understand. I give it
Nov 30, 2009, 8:04am   #33
alisonanna
I love my small Sofia bag! I have the black, and it's really not that small, it's a great size, fits everything, not too heavy. It's great that it has a shoulder strap, but I also use it handheld and carry clutch-like. It's really versatile. I get lots of complements on it.

I think it would be AMAZING in red!!
Dec 6, 2009, 5:29pm   #34
frenchiefan
Does anyone know how many seasons the Sofia has been available and is it a permanant style like the Marisa?
Dec 6, 2009, 9:18pm   #35
E
EustaceTilley
Originally Posted by frenchiefan
Does anyone know how many seasons the Sofia has been available and is it a permanant style like the Marisa?
Was introduced in SS09, should be a permanent style. I can see it becoming like the Marisa, in the sense that it will eventually be made in every color and skin imaginable.
Dec 7, 2009, 8:37am   #36
frenchiefan
^ Thanks!

I can really see this bag becoming my favorite style - ever - in all brands! Love it!
Dec 8, 2009, 8:27pm   #37
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
I love the Sofia bag, too!
Feb 6, 2010, 3:34pm   #38
d
doreenjoy
zzz
I hope everyone who lives in the north eastern US is staying warm and dry after the big snowstorm. Just saw this picture of Philadelphia on another thread.

Feb 18, 2010, 1:59pm   #39
g
gggina
where can i find the black ribbon hairclip with gold plate? it's so annoying that it's out of stocks in singapore! have to be on the waiting list.
Feb 18, 2010, 2:12pm   #40
pinklipgloss33
Originally Posted by doreenjoy
I hope everyone who lives in the north eastern US is staying warm and dry after the big snowstorm. Just saw this picture of Philadelphia on another thread.

I know I am late with this comment but that is insane! When I use to live in the midwest we would see that type of snow all the time, but now that I live on the east coast, well at least in my area we don't get those storms as often. I actually kind of miss it!
Feb 18, 2010, 2:13pm   #41
pinklipgloss33
Originally Posted by frenchiefan
^ Thanks!

I can really see this bag becoming my favorite style - ever - in all brands! Love it!
I feel the same way! I am just dying to get my black Sofia already.
Feb 18, 2010, 6:22pm   #42
i
isabellam
I have a red medium Sofia and I LOVE it! Perfect in every way. I would love to have one in every color imaginable.
Feb 19, 2010, 1:28pm   #43
cparroyo777
Sky Goddess <3
hi ladies! i hope you can help me find out how much this reversible belt costs. I think it's from last year's collection. TIA!
Attached Images

Mar 9, 2010, 9:20pm   #44
4purse
Originally Posted by jburgh
You are welcome. I hope you post your collection in the new collection thread. I have also requested a Reference subforum, but that may take some time.
I see from one of your posts you live in the Pacific Northwest, have you been to the
Ferragamo Boutique at the shops at Bravern in Bellevue? I was there last weekend...the most beautiful bags and shoes! I was so happy to see they actually have their own boutique and a extended variety of products. Since my husband was with me I only got one bag but had he not been there I would have lost control and left with several.
Mar 10, 2010, 5:38pm   #45
s
spiffykatt
Where is the authentication thread? Is their one?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >