Home Premier Designers Ferragamo

my vara bow reveal


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Nov 13, 2011, 9:54pm   #1
tryagain's Avatar
Thread Starter
*(0.0)* *(@.@)*














Nov 13, 2011, 9:55pm   #2
tryagain's Avatar
Thread Starter
*(0.0)* *(@.@)*






Nov 13, 2011, 10:53pm   #3
chicology's Avatar
Member
Beautiful neutral shade!
Nov 14, 2011, 5:25am   #4
h
Member
pretty shoes!
Nov 14, 2011, 5:56am   #5
tryagain's Avatar
Thread Starter
*(0.0)* *(@.@)*
thank you
Nov 14, 2011, 1:33pm   #6
d
zzz
Those are so pretty! I love how they dress up your jeans.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:50pm   #7
tryagain's Avatar
Thread Starter
*(0.0)* *(@.@)*
Originally Posted by doreenjoy
Those are so pretty! I love how they dress up your jeans.
thanks, quite easy to match the outfits with this color
Nov 15, 2011, 12:07am   #8
dinitegrity's Avatar
Cultivating
nice and congrats~
Nov 15, 2011, 10:03pm   #9
b
Member
Looks great ! :)
Nov 15, 2011, 11:32pm   #10
l
Member
Very pretty! I love my Vara as well. They are such classic pair that goes with everything and will never be outdated. Yours is a simply beautiful bang on the nude trend. Wear them in good health!
Nov 16, 2011, 12:36am   #11
IFFAH's Avatar
"..."
Congrats, tryagain! Love Vara bows and beige is my favourite shade, perfect with many outfits.
Nov 16, 2011, 2:30am   #12
tryagain's Avatar
Thread Starter
*(0.0)* *(@.@)*
Originally Posted by burberryguy:)
Looks great ! :)
thanks
Nov 16, 2011, 2:31am   #13
tryagain's Avatar
Thread Starter
*(0.0)* *(@.@)*
Originally Posted by love_miu
Very pretty! I love my Vara as well. They are such classic pair that goes with everything and will never be outdated. Yours is a simply beautiful bang on the nude trend. Wear them in good health!
thanks, i like the beige and it's really easy to match my outfits. wish to get other color too
Nov 16, 2011, 2:32am   #14
tryagain's Avatar
Thread Starter
*(0.0)* *(@.@)*
Originally Posted by IFFAH
Congrats, tryagain! Love Vara bows and beige is my favourite shade, perfect with many outfits.
agree, perfectly matching with most of the outfits
Nov 16, 2011, 8:13am   #15
i
Member
Gorgeous!!! How comfy are they?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Ferragamo  
TOP

Thread Tools