Home > >

Help me identify this Ferragamo, please! The official thread

POST A REPLY

Apr 24, 2009, 1:48am   #1
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
I've been going over a lot of the previous threads and there are lots of ones where members ask for help with the identification of a nameless Ferragamo item.

This is the official thread to post your ID requests. Please post as many clear pictures as you can as well as the date and source of your pictures. This may be of some help to those of us scratching our heads .
Apr 24, 2009, 2:18am   #2
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Does anyone know the name of this Ferragamo tote? And possibly what season it was from?

I'm sorry the pic is so small. It's the only one I could find.

The only thing I know about the bag is that it's suede (or suede-like) material with double leather handles and leather "belt" towards the top of the bag with the ferragamo ring in the front. There are also a zippered pocket on the sides of the bag and zipper top.

Any help is appreciated!

TIA!!
Apr 24, 2009, 2:25am   #3
l
lovingmybags
I'm no help at all...except only that I remember seeing a similar cream colored bag, in all leather
Apr 24, 2009, 2:40am   #4
aznkat25
Closetfreak
is it this?

It's listed as a Kerry Napa Satchel
Apr 24, 2009, 2:41am   #5
l
lovingmybags
^Yeah, that's the bag I was thinking of! Except the one in jburgh's picture looks more like a satchel than a tote? Hmmm
Apr 24, 2009, 2:48am   #6
l
lovingmybags
Oooh, wait, could it be this?! NM just calls it a Gancio Leather Satchel, available in cream and black.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...746cat13030755
Attached Images

Apr 24, 2009, 2:51am   #7
aznkat25
Closetfreak
hmm I saw that, but the sides look like they kinda stick out too much... the problem with ferragamos is that they are so darned hard to identify because they come out with a ton of different styles every season! Well except for the tried and true styles like Marisa :)
Apr 25, 2009, 11:16am   #8
frenchiefan
Hi there -

Can anyone name this bag? I got it about a year ago (Spring 08).

Thanks!
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2009, 9:32pm   #9
l
lovingmybags
NM calls it the "Sartoria Ginger Satchel" (why ginger though I don't know) Great bag!!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...735cat13030741
Apr 26, 2009, 6:03pm   #10
d
doreenjoy
zzz
Love this bag!

It looks nice and slouchy...usually Ferragamo bags have more structure.
Apr 27, 2009, 4:09pm   #11
frenchiefan
Great! Thank you :-)
Apr 27, 2009, 6:33pm   #12
Bichon Lover
This one is black patent and was bought May '08. From pre fall '08 I think. I never got the name of the bag. I'm sure some smarty out there knows it Thanks!
Attached Images

Apr 27, 2009, 7:46pm   #13
aznkat25
Closetfreak
The style I believe is called Celtico. Please do post yours in the reference thread in the reference subforum. You'd be the first! woot! :)
Apr 27, 2009, 7:58pm   #14
Bichon Lover
Here's a better pic.....I think it looks different than the Celtico? As soon as I'm sure where to put it in the reference library I will.
Attached Images

Apr 27, 2009, 8:06pm   #15
Bichon Lover
Originally Posted by aznkat25
The style I believe is called Celtico. Please do post yours in the reference thread in the reference subforum. You'd be the first! woot! :)

You're right, I finally was able to find one on google that looks like mine Thanks!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >