ferragamo wallets

POST A REPLY

Apr 13, 2012, 9:39pm   #1
d
dichka
do they ever go on sale???
Apr 14, 2012, 11:31am   #2
jutaka
It dose. I have a few and they are all bought on sale. Some of them are bought at Saks designer sale and some were bought at ferragamo boutique during their sale. I think I got them for 20% to 40%. Mostly seasonal colors...
Apr 14, 2012, 1:48pm   #3
d
dichka
I'm fine with seasonal colors because I never Like to buy black handbags or accessories (except for evening bags). When do these sales usually happen? My mbmj wallet is falling apart and I've been eyeing the ferragamos for a while...they look so sturdy and well made!
Apr 14, 2012, 2:37pm   #4
jutaka
Originally Posted by dichka
I'm fine with seasonal colors because I never Like to buy black handbags or accessories (except for evening bags). When do these sales usually happen? My mbmj wallet is falling apart and I've been eyeing the ferragamos for a while...they look so sturdy and well made!
I think Saks designer sales are usually around may/June and Nov/dec? boutique sales are around June/July and after christmas? I also bought some ferragamo bags and wallets during F & F events at both Saks and Bloomingdales. But I think they are only 20%' off if I remember currently.. Can't remember when they were...
Apr 14, 2012, 4:14pm   #5
No Cute
cupcake butt
The SA I know said July and 35% at the boutique, but we shall see.
Apr 15, 2012, 10:25am   #6
d
dichka
Nice! I am definitely going to keep my eyes open for the sales!
Apr 16, 2012, 12:26am   #7
sneezz
Gucci Whore
I saw some SLGs at my local runway TJMaxx the other day. HTH!!
Apr 16, 2012, 4:26am   #8
d
dichka
What's runway tjmaxx?
Apr 18, 2012, 5:34pm   #9
P
PatientShopper
I bought a white leather SF wallet on a good sale at Nordstrom back when my local Nordstrom carried SF. Now that mall has a SF store (lovely) and the store does put some items on sale from time to time. I would ask your closest SF retailer if/when they have a sale, as it may vary from store to store. Good luck!
Apr 28, 2012, 7:20pm   #10
d
diera23
Yes, they go on sale twice a year, usually the seasonal colors. I've seen the classic Nero and Mercurio at the outlets as well though.
May 4, 2012, 7:48pm   #11
peachylv
Originally Posted by dichka
What's runway tjmaxx?
It's a high end TJMaxx with high end designer clothing and leather goods. You can find out if there is one closest to you by going online. Apparently, selection varies by store. I have to go visit mine. It's 45 minutes away. Oh, and TJ's has layaway.
May 19, 2012, 4:52pm   #12
J
J100
Just found out about new available Ferragamo wallet that is black/red, pic here:
http://pukeutuminen.fi/Ferragamo_wallet.JPG

Looks great!
Aug 1, 2012, 12:46am   #13
t
twazy
Enthusiastical
Does anyone know if the sale has started/is over in the SF boutique in Singapore? I'm eyeing on a pretty wallet as well!
Aug 19, 2012, 11:34am   #14
mw@
i just got a beautiful little python wallet on yoogi's closet (my first purchase thru them). 60% off and it was new(ish).
Aug 24, 2012, 11:59pm   #15
bubbleloba
In LaLa Land
Bluefly carry Ferragamo wallets (and bags) at discounted prices. Also, some of the seasonal colors do go on sale at boutiques and department stores.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >