POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 26, 2012, 12:14pm   #1
p
Thread Starter
Member
This is my first ferragamo purchase.
Attached Images
 
Feb 26, 2012, 12:15pm   #2
p
Thread Starter
Member
I don't know the name of this wallet.
Attached Images
  
Feb 26, 2012, 4:59pm   #3
i
Member
Gorgeous! That wallet is so elegant!
Feb 26, 2012, 9:11pm   #4
d
Member
A classic wallet in such beautiful color, congrats!
Feb 26, 2012, 10:06pm   #5
p
Thread Starter
Member
Thank you
Feb 26, 2012, 11:48pm   #6
bubbleloba's Avatar
In LaLa Land
It's the Gancini Icona wallet. I have this in black and it's perfect. It's one of the few with an ID card slot.
Feb 27, 2012, 6:05am   #7
IFFAH's Avatar
"..."
Elegant and the hardware is beautiful.
Feb 27, 2012, 8:25am   #8
p
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by bubbleloba
It's the Gancini Icona wallet. I have this in black and it's perfect. It's one of the few with an ID card slot.
Oh thanks. How long you have this wallet? How is it holding up?
Feb 27, 2012, 11:55am   #9
bubbleloba's Avatar
In LaLa Land
Originally Posted by pratheeba15
Oh thanks. How long you have this wallet? How is it holding up?
I had mine for only a few months, since December. You can't go wrong with saffiano leather. It's scratch resistant and will hold up well with use.
Feb 27, 2012, 4:31pm   #10
b
Member
Gorgeous! Congrats :)
Feb 28, 2012, 2:38am   #11
d
Member
Originally Posted by pratheeba15
Oh thanks. How long you have this wallet? How is it holding up?
The quality of Ferragamo is impeccable, especially the wallet. I've had mine for 5 years and my sister has hers for 10 years, they're holding up pretty great. For sure nobody can tell we've had it for that long
Feb 28, 2012, 7:38am   #12
S
Member
Gorgeous wallet. I bought the same style myself in the pewter/mercurio colour recently, and in the care booklet it says due to the metallised finish, the leather requires special care and should be handled carefully.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of finish and how is holds up? I can post pictures if any one would like to see.
Feb 28, 2012, 12:24pm   #13
p
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Sandy777
Gorgeous wallet. I bought the same style myself in the pewter/mercurio colour recently, and in the care booklet it says due to the metallised finish, the leather requires special care and should be handled carefully.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of finish and how is holds up? I can post pictures if any one would like to see.
Is it dark grey color? I saw that one too and i loved it. I never saw the booklet. I can ask my SA and let you know. She had the same color and she had it for 1 year itseems. When i bought this wallet, she showed hers. It was in great condition.
Mar 1, 2012, 9:06am   #14
S
Member
Yes I think it could be considered to be dark grey in colour - I wouldn't call it metallic as such but it does have a definite 'sheen' to it.

If you could ask your SA the next time you see her that would be great thanks!
Attached Images
 
Mar 1, 2012, 9:15am   #15
p
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Sandy777
Yes I think it could be considered to be dark grey in colour - I wouldn't call it metallic as such but it does have a definite 'sheen' to it.

If you could ask your SA the next time you see her that would be great thanks!
Beautiful color and great wallet. I will surely let you know once i talk to her.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Ferragamo  
TOP

Thread Tools