Home Premier Designers Ferragamo Ferragamo Reference Library

Ferragamo "thingy" - what is it and what's it used for???

POST A REPLY

Apr 27, 2008, 1:17pm   #1
R
Hi ladies
I received this as a thank you gift from a dear friend. While I love ferragamo, I have no clue what this is or what I should do with it! Coin purse? make up case?

Does anyone?

TIA!
Attached Images

Apr 27, 2008, 1:36pm   #2
wheeeee
How big is it?
Apr 27, 2008, 1:37pm   #3
wheeeee
is that strap in the center an actual strap or am I just imagining things? if it's large enough to hold a pair of shoes, it could be that.. orrrr, it could just be some sort of toiletry bag?
Apr 27, 2008, 1:47pm   #4
looks like a pouch to hold small items, to put inside of a larger bag. But as Luna asked, measurements would help!
Apr 27, 2008, 1:51pm   #5
Borifying
No idea what Ferragamo calls it, but if it looks like a coin or cosmetic bag to you, then it probably is. Use it for whatever you think it will work for (that's what I do). I probably put tampons in it or something.
Apr 27, 2008, 2:03pm   #6
Cosmetics case? Document case? I'm really not sure
Apr 27, 2008, 2:49pm   #7
R
Originally Posted by JAP4life
looks like a pouch to hold small items, to put inside of a larger bag. But as Luna asked, measurements would help!
Good point! it's 6" x 4" ...

Thanks!
Apr 27, 2008, 2:51pm   #8
R
Originally Posted by anneonimiss
No idea what Ferragamo calls it, but if it looks like a coin or cosmetic bag to you, then it probably is. Use it for whatever you think it will work for (that's what I do). I probably put tampons in it or something.
This is brilliant! I tried it as coin purse and cosmetic bag -- it was too awkward ... but tampons! I never thought to use it as a holder for that.

I may have to keep it. THANKS!
Apr 27, 2008, 2:54pm   #9
Up On My Toes!
Maybe a coin pouch? It's nice!
May 25, 2009, 7:08pm   #10
Loves Bags & the Law
Sounds like a cosmetics/accessories/coin pouch. I actually used a Coach pouch of a similar size for hair bands for vacation.
May 25, 2009, 11:57pm   #11
d
zzz
A friend of mine has one of these in the pink tiger print. She uses it for small items in her bag: Pill case, chewing gum, purse hook, etc.
Apr 30, 2011, 9:39am   #12
r
thank you
Apr 30, 2011, 9:39am   #13
r
appreciate the information
Apr 30, 2011, 9:40am   #14
r
thank you for the information
Sep 3, 2011, 3:35am   #15
V
Yes thanks!