THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

WARNING!! RUE LA LA Sold FAKE FENDI! OMG!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 13, 2012, 11:57pm   #61
gordomom's Avatar
gordomom
Member
Just an update - after I exchanged another email with RLL, they decided to offer a one time exception to allow me to return a final sale. I'm so glad they did and wanted to make sure to tell you all!! =
Jul 21, 2012, 4:39pm   #62
v
veroram
Member
That sucks soooo bad! I hope your able to do something about it!!!
Aug 4, 2012, 5:16pm   #63
BONYTT's Avatar
BONYTT
Member
I was gonna buy a fendi bag which is on sale but after reading it, I might just skip it since I'm not totally insane with this bag and to be just on the safe side and escape the whole trouble if finding whether its authentic or not. But I might purchase some Juicy Couture swimming suit :)
Aug 4, 2012, 11:10pm   #64
j
jfmuni
Member
wow that's scary.
i would never know the difference between a real or a fake and i know a lot of others probably don't. it sucks to think about how many people might have bought stuff from RLL and don't even realize what they're wearing isn't real D:
Aug 10, 2012, 7:30pm   #65
mariapepsi's Avatar
mariapepsi
Member
I just bought a pair of Fendi shoes from Ruelala, now with all this thread I was afraid it'll be fake ... I will see when the stuff is coming and keep post it.
Aug 16, 2012, 3:53pm   #66
BONYTT's Avatar
BONYTT
Member
Originally Posted by mariapepsi
I just bought a pair of Fendi shoes from Ruelala, now with all this thread I was afraid it'll be fake ... I will see when the stuff is coming and keep post it.
well good luck, hope its not fake thou.
Aug 22, 2012, 9:36pm   #67
D
Dbtwins
Member
I just bought one from ruelala, received it yesterday and have this knot in my stomach that I paid for a fake bag. I will post pix soon - hopefully someone can help identify if it's fake
Aug 25, 2012, 8:16am   #68
L
LoriUrso
Member
Originally Posted by Dbtwins
I just bought one from ruelala, received it yesterday and have this knot in my stomach that I paid for a fake bag. I will post pix soon - hopefully someone can help identify if it's fake
I just bought one from Rue LaLa also and am wondering if it's fake.
Aug 25, 2012, 9:14am   #69
h
hotshot
Member
Let's hope your stuff is the real deal...
Aug 25, 2012, 10:21am   #70
L
LoriUrso
Member
Originally Posted by hotshot
Let's hope your stuff is the real deal...
It seems real but the serial number has letters in it and I thought the serial only had numbers. Thanks! Hope to find out soon!
Aug 25, 2012, 1:52pm   #71
D
Dbtwins
Member
Originally Posted by LoriUrso

I just bought one from Rue LaLa also and am wondering if it's fake.
I got it authenticated in the authentication forum and it's legit! You can chk out my post in that forum. I also called a fendi botique and told them my issue and they said not to worry purchasing from rll. I'm sooo glad!
Aug 25, 2012, 6:40pm   #72
L
LoriUrso
Member
Originally Posted by Dbtwins

I got it authenticated in the authentication forum and it's legit! You can chk out my post in that forum. I also called a fendi botique and told them my issue and they said not to worry purchasing from rll. I'm sooo glad!
Oh, you're making me feel better! I'll check your post. Thanks!
Aug 25, 2012, 7:01pm   #73
L
LoriUrso
Member
Originally Posted by LoriUrso

Oh, you're making me feel better! I'll check your post. Thanks!
I saw your post, so you received a certificate of authenticity card? I did not receive one w my bag.
Aug 26, 2012, 12:01pm   #74
D
Dbtwins
Member
Originally Posted by LoriUrso

I saw your post, so you received a certificate of authenticity card? I did not receive one w my bag.
It's not really an authenticity card - it's more of a tag. The SA at the fendi store confirmed that they do not have an authenticity card so you shouldn't worry
Aug 26, 2012, 8:41pm   #75
L
LoriUrso
Member
Originally Posted by Dbtwins

It's not really an authenticity card - it's more of a tag. The SA at the fendi store confirmed that they do not have an authenticity card so you shouldn't worry
Thank you for all your info! I really appreciate it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools