w
weekender2
Account Deactivated
According to 2 Fendi Sa
Starting fall 12 no more spy bags :(
Jun 1, 2012, 12:51am   #2
m
misschoi
yeah i work for fendi and unfortunately i've been seeing stock of the spy bag dwindle. i think the company is just gonna sell thru what they have and thats the end of it. :(
Jun 1, 2012, 10:41am   #3
*laura*
This is sad they are such a classic and iconic bag :( Maybe they will do a comeback in a few years like the baguette So glad I've managed to build up a little collection of spies although I don't use them half as much as I should do!
Jun 1, 2012, 1:31pm   #4
Saich2
No this is not correct have been told by Fendi in Italy they will be bringing the spy back in some form perhaps next year......just bought a number of brand new spies through Harrods in the UK who have got them from Italy and they have told Harrods that the spy will be back
Jun 17, 2012, 12:22pm   #5
w
weekender2
Account Deactivated
I hope so:)
I just tried to do another special order spy
And Italy said they could not do it
because they are not in production :(
Jun 17, 2012, 11:25pm   #6
HandBagMomma
I hope they bring the spy bag back too!
Jun 18, 2012, 12:41pm   #7
misschbby
love the spy i think it would be foolish for them not to have it as a mainstay (like the speedy}
Jun 20, 2012, 2:31pm   #8
l
lightdays
Break from tPF
Originally Posted by misschbby
love the spy i think it would be foolish for them not to have it as a mainstay (like the speedy}
Originally Posted by *laura*
This is sad they are such a classic and iconic bag :( Maybe they will do a comeback in a few years like the baguette
I agree. It's such an iconic bag for Fendi and it's one of my first designer bags too.
Aug 10, 2012, 4:13pm   #9
m
mmwhite
Glad I read this post. Have an all black leather spy.
Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 10:47pm.
Sep 4, 2012, 12:27pm   #10
Diva Divina
The Spy is the best bag ever! I hope it comes back because they are beautiful.
Sep 4, 2012, 3:00pm   #11
legaldiva
I had a couple of Cognacs (I bought, then sold and re-bought as they are such iconic bags) ... now I have a black patent I bought on the MP.

Gorgeous bag & I like how they will be considered somewhat LE now!
Oct 3, 2012, 5:26am   #12
Minty Candies
I have a Blueberry Spy that I'm contemplating selling to fund other bags. But everytime I pull it out of its dustbag and take it out for a day, I just can't bring myself to give it up!!! The Spy is such a gorgeous bag with a truly unique design. I'm so glad I have one in my collection.
Oct 4, 2012, 6:22pm   #13
pinky7
It's really odd that they would discontinue the spy.... I thought it was one of their more popular bags?
Oct 4, 2012, 9:37pm   #14
nielnielniel
Lovin the British!
I don't find it strange. That bag has had its day and discontinued probably because of poor sales. Cannot compare to the speedy, people are still carrying it as compared to spy. But have heart, it might come back again down the road like the baguette
Oct 7, 2012, 3:21pm   #15
Nekko
in love with life
I hope they don't discontinue it :(. I just got my very first one two days ago and I am so on love. The leather is so nice!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >