Home > >

Sex and the City Bag

POST A REPLY

Feb 14, 2007, 1:02pm   #1
j
jennygirl24
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the Fendi bag with rings and long fringe that Carrie has in the episode "lights camera relationship" It's so me!!! Please help. Thanks.
Feb 14, 2007, 1:21pm   #2
S
Sina
do you have a picture of it?
Feb 14, 2007, 1:52pm   #3
k
kicksarefortwids
the episode where carrie takes burger to prada? the bag with the 3 foot long fringe that she carries to the premiere on burger's motorcycle? i didn't realize it's fendi and have no idea where to get it except maybe ebay. sorry.
Feb 15, 2007, 12:08am   #4
fendigal
baguette collector
I have seen that bag occasionally show up on Ebay. I would call Fendi to see if they are still making it.
I am pretty sure that is the one were she goes to the play with Berger on his motorcycle.
I'd keep checking the ebay scene. I have found a lot of baguettes from SATC that way and I am a huge SATC fan, as I spent my single girl days in my 30's and remarried at 40.
Feb 15, 2007, 8:26am   #5
Baby Boo
addicted to TPF
hmm i think that one with the long stuff is sooo HOT!!

but i thought it was prada.. i saw something VERY similar at fendi once though and it had long stirngs hanging off of it..
Feb 15, 2007, 10:29am   #6
HandbagAddict4Ever
I love that bag!! So adorable! I hope you find one, if you do, post some pics!!
Feb 16, 2007, 12:49pm   #7
B
Bling&Bags
Hmm.... I thought it was a custom made Ipa Nima handbag....
Feb 16, 2007, 9:45pm   #8
fendigal
baguette collector
Okay, this will show you how nutso I am, but I have the fashion credits from Sex in the City and that is listed as a gray Fendi bag with rings and fringe that she wore with a brown Prada wrap dress and silver Fendi shoes with a velcro strap. I actually have a binder of this stuff from TBS's old website.
Dec 5, 2008, 12:04pm   #9
ChilliSorbet
Chilli Sorbet
Ladies, I would like to re-open the topic. I have the pics of the bag - has anyone seen it?

Dec 5, 2008, 8:59pm   #10
c
coco13
Never seen it, because that show is so old you'll probably have to try e-bay now.
Dec 7, 2008, 1:31pm   #11
Rich-and-drunk
Whatever we deserve!
it's Prada..... xDDDD
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >