Home Premier Designers Fendi

Pre order fendi at NM online

POST A REPLY

Jun 18, 2012, 11:10am   #1
Neiman Marcus has some pre order fendi bags that incredible. Theres a couple i got my eye one. More colorful. Fendi definately is gonna rock this fall
Jun 21, 2012, 9:48am   #2
I pre-ordered the shimmer baguette in gold/black. Can't wait for it to arrive!
I had a hard time get the pic from the NM website. The larger pic is the silver version.
Attached Images

Jun 22, 2012, 1:18pm   #3
Originally Posted by cocobean1793
I pre-ordered the shimmer baguette in gold/black. Can't wait for it to arrive!
I had a hard time get the pic from the NM website. The larger pic is the silver version.
I like those. Are these new for the f/w season or were they already out n just being brought back
Jun 26, 2012, 4:42am   #4
No idea. I've been away from Fendi for a while:(
Jul 2, 2012, 11:16am   #5
quick update. I pre-ordered the shimmer baguette in gold/black but then decided to try the gold/silver version. When I went for a fitting for a wedding I'm in (bridal party dresses are black) I opened the box of Jimmy Choo shoes I had ordered months ago for the occassion. Totally forgot what they looked like, but when I saw them and realized they were a champagne shimmer I decided to get the Fendi silver/gold baguette to carry for that night. It arrived today (Saks had it in stock, every place else was pre-order). I am beyond thrilled! I absolutely love it and will keep the gold/black on pre-order. I like it that much. Some quick picks (haven't even taken all the wrapping off) before I head back to work. First is without flash, second is with.
Attached Images

Jul 5, 2012, 4:17pm   #6
It's a gorgeous, bag!! You will look stunning! Thanks for sharing!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Fendi