Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

*PICS* Show me how you wear your Fendi bags and shoes *PICS*

POST A REPLY

Jun 15, 2007, 9:23am   #1
kavnadoo
Show me how you wear your Fendi bags and shoes!

Don't know about the rest of you but I love looking at pics. I know some of you ladies have some stunning shoes (Saich and Lit have some gorgeous ones, and I know Baglady, Deco and BL definitely have some hiding away! ). I'd love to see some of the beautiful combinations everyone has. I know for a fact that Saich has some beautiful sets. I esp. love the wisteria set! My heart still skips a beat when I see Lit's blueberry combination...

I've always wondered what you would wear with the squirrel spy. How about the crackle, pleated cherry or coated leather spies? Modelling pics would be great. Hope to see some lovely pics!
Jun 15, 2007, 1:59pm   #2
Litigatrix
Here are some modeling pics I have from before. Maybe I'll do a photo session this weekend with my new stuff!
Attached Images

Jun 15, 2007, 2:01pm   #3
Litigatrix
I got those green studded Louboutins that Saich got to go with her green spy (I think we are officially shoes-to-match-spy enablers). I need to take some pics with those on, but here are some older green spy modeling pics, with my silver B buckle shoes.
Attached Images

Jun 15, 2007, 8:21pm   #4
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
So far I am behind the 8 ball on photos of me with my bags...this is it:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...zucnapcas2.jpg

Me going casual with michael kors sandals, jeans & nappa zucca spy... I have big feet but a great polka-dot pedicure...:-)
Jun 15, 2007, 8:32pm   #5
s
stinam
This thread is a great idea --

Litigatrix -- I love seeing these pics again. The bags, shoes, and the Nanette Lepore all look FABULOUS!

Baglady -- I love the Zucca with the kors -- a perfect match. The polka dot pedi is too cute.
Jun 15, 2007, 11:06pm   #6
kavnadoo
Lit I love your black and white B-bag outfit. I personally don't like the b-bag line at all but it works so well for you! Looks absolutely stunning. And the shoes! They are so sweet and cute. I love a good pair of flats. And don't even get me started on your black spy bag/boots combi...

Unlike you baglady I will never show off my toes... (I barely look after my feet!) And now that it is winter I don't think I'll be going for a pedicure anytime soon.

Okay for me (I don't have heaps of stuff) here are my boots I bought in April. Was gonna get the ones Lit got but these were half the price and seeing that I didn't have the matching spy I got these. The funny thing was that when I bought these I didn't even realise they were Fendi till I paid for them! They are old stock so they didn't have the yellow box which woul dhave been a dead giveaway.

Last edited Jun 15, 2007 at 11:08pm.
Jun 15, 2007, 11:09pm   #7
kavnadoo
But I usually wear the boots with my black chanel flap.

Jun 15, 2007, 11:28pm   #8
kneehighz
mood: PRADA!
cute outfit, you look great!
Jun 15, 2007, 11:46pm   #9
Litigatrix
lovely boots, kav, they definitely don't scream "Fendi" like some other stuff, but they are very elegant and luxurious looking.
Jun 16, 2007, 3:38am   #10
cherlizabeth
Mulberry Tillie
I wore this outfit yesterday to meet my ex classmates for drinks at the bar.

-Nanette Lepore Top
-Seven For All Fankind Flynt Jeans
-Lacoste Pumps
-And my lovely cognac spy
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 3:41am   #11
kavnadoo
Really nice and casual, I love it! Is that the cognac spy? I don't really know the difference between choe and cognac. All I know is that cognac is the lighter of the 2.

Thanks Lit, I love my boots. The leather is so soft. I love wearing them over jeans esp.
Jun 16, 2007, 3:44am   #12
kavnadoo
Oops I just saw your wishlist. It say cognac. Very nice. I wore my Fendi slips ons to an engagement party a few weeks ago with my pink coat. It was a bit cold but I wore the slip ons anyway. Kinda regret buying them as I don't like slip ons, unless they are thongs.

Jun 16, 2007, 4:04am   #13
Saich2
Heres some pictures of my spys and shoes I wear with them
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 4:28am   #14
Hermes Junkie
Need i say more?
wow!! what a wardrobe!!
Jun 16, 2007, 9:03am   #15
Litigatrix
Kav--those slip-ons are SO PERFECT for that coat

Cherlizabeth--you totally rock that cognac spy. I am seriously considering one for my next purchase--it is so luscious

Saich--I can't believe you have those dior shoes--I have been eyeing the same shoes but the flats version!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >