Home > >

*PICS* Show me how you wear your Fendi bags and shoes *PICS*

POST A REPLY

Jun 16, 2007, 10:58am   #16
Saich2
I also have them Liti in Moc Croc, they are smashing shoes and very comfortable. They had the Moc Croc on eluxury do not know if still their have a look. They are sold out in Europe.
Jun 16, 2007, 11:04am   #17
chloe-babe
Gorgeous, gorgeous piccies. I loved looking at them all.

swooning over here
Jun 16, 2007, 11:52am   #18
Litigatrix
I did modeling pics with every one of my spys except black this morning (there are like 100!). Here is the first set--Squirrel spy. Rebecca Taylor dress, Christian Louboutin black satin d'orsay "Passy", silver and gold Pierre Hardy slingbacks
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 11:58am   #19
kneehighz
mood: PRADA!
gorgeous gorgeous!!! Talk about eye-candy. My tracking said Ship date
Jun 15, 2007
Estimated delivery
Jun 16, 2007 by 12:00 PM
and I keep checking the window..EEP. Hopefully I can get to model my new spy too yay!
Jun 16, 2007, 12:11pm   #20
riffraff
Sofa King Blonde!
Wonderful pictures - thank you ladies.
Jun 16, 2007, 12:15pm   #21
baglady.1
Serious Bag Addict
Lit -- you really pulled off the Velvet Squirrel! I can't even decide which of the shoes I like best...looks great! The LE bags are a bit more of a challenge, but worth it to work them in!
Jun 16, 2007, 12:24pm   #22
Litigatrix
Green spy, M Missoni dress, Louboutin "yoclou" green pumps with gold studs. This is what I wore to my graduation last Friday (except it was covered in a gigantic maroon doctor's robe).

BTW, the last pose is "spy salutation pose" and I expect to see a lot more of you doing it.
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 12:27pm   #23
Litigatrix
Originally Posted by baglady.1
Lit -- you really pulled off the Velvet Squirrel! I can't even decide which of the shoes I like best...looks great! The LE bags are a bit more of a challenge, but worth it to work them in!
Thanks BagLady, I think most of the LEs require a solid-colored dress because they have soo much going on. I need to get a plain black dress to wear with it!
Jun 16, 2007, 12:35pm   #24
Litigatrix
Gold spy seems very jeans & t-shirt to me. Wearing it with my silver B buckle pumps.
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 12:39pm   #25
kneehighz
mood: PRADA!
Originally Posted by Litigatrix
Green spy, M Missoni dress, Louboutin "yoclou" green pumps with gold studs. This is what I wore to my graduation last Friday (except it was covered in a gigantic maroon doctor's robe).

BTW, the last pose is "spy salutation pose" and I expect to see a lot more of you doing it.
haha i LOVE the last one! and the gold bag is a beauty. I will attempt the salute soon..
Jun 16, 2007, 12:46pm   #26
Litigatrix
Petrol spy, D&G dress, louboutin "decollette"
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 12:54pm   #27
Litigatrix
Blueberry baby spy (sorry color didn't turn out well), brown theory dress, blueberry spy shoes. I really like to pair these with brown.
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 1:06pm   #28
Litigatrix
Cherry corded spy, Corey Lynn Calter dress, Bottega Veneta shoes (noce).
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 1:15pm   #29
Litigatrix
White spy, lavender dress bought in Paris (les petites), chanel naked pumps, bottega veneta green coin purse.
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2007, 1:48pm   #30
Litigatrix
Paprika models some Fendi shoes (I know, I am a terrible and careless person).
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >